and based on there feats there fairly even. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Aquí, tras siglos de ignorarnos, los diferentes panteones deciden volver a reclamar lo que era suyo: La Tierra. Fair enough. Here's one. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. ], Odin, Brokkr, Medusa, Dane Cook, the Minotaur, Poseidon, a Frost Giant, Natalie Portman, Athena, Ares, Dionysus, Hades, Aphrodite, Vikings, and Cerberus, [Note: Zeus is in white, Thor is in gold, Loki is in green, and Cerberus is in brown.]. La palabra «macarra» está algo devaluada (no tanto como «canalla» o «gamberra»), pero no hay mejor manera de definir el tebeo que se ha entregado Hickman a la gente de Avatar Press. Seth, Anubis y Baast se oponen desde Egipto: Quetzalcoatl, Huitzilopochti y Tezcatlipoca, poseen Centro y Sudamérica y tampoco se van a rendir. La parte que narra la guerra total entre los distintos panteones es un despelote total. You tongue kiss your sister and consort with Gorgons! ", the only way this is a fair fight is if Thor has Odinforce, Even if Thor is given the OF I think its still spite, " @SlimJ87D: I haven't seen many feats from Zeus besides strength and lightning.

Behind the Scenes of Epic Rap Battles of History pt.3. They are not related, I'm asuming that you are a gamer or read comics because no where in greek or norse mythology is that implied and for the record Zeus would win over thor any day. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

El resultado es adecuadom en los mejores momentos y directamente malo, en los peores. so no it is not a stomp or spite. Flash in the Pan Hip Hop Conflicts of Nowadays, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q, Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers, https://epicrapbattlesofhistory.fandom.com/wiki/Zeus_vs_Thor?oldid=1488571, This is the first battle where neither the thumbnail nor the cover art showed either rapper. El God is Dead de Jonathan Hickman no tiene nada que ver con esto. Y al que no le gusta, le meten un rayo por el culo.

How dare you challenge my immortal throne? Battle information This is the fourth battle to feature a comic book superhero. A ver cuando aparece Alá con… yo que sé. (Noirse!). Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 14 day returns. Un desarrollo propio de un teenager flipao que tiene su gracia y funciona durante gran parte del tiempo.

Me lo estoy leyendo. 1979 Marvel, Thor Annual #8-1981 fn Thor Vs Zeus / Trojan War, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}.

This is the second battle between theological figures.

He is half giant and has immense strength. Con lo que al final, todo converge en este «high concept» flipado y rolero que podría dar mucho más de si, pero como lo que hay es divertido y tiene algún momentazo, pues no nos vamos a quejar. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. However, this is the first battle to include a Marvel Comics character. Odin can't touch this, let alone MC Hammer! Siempre nos quedará «La Caja de Pandora»…, Sobre la trinidad: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifuncionalidad_protoindoeuropea, Sobre la diferencia entre dioses mitológicos y los dioses de las religiones del libro: https://beatrizacha.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/las-etapas-de-la-religion-filosofia-materialista-de-la-religion/, Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Beat producer(s) and then Thor asked Zeus to stop fighting if he couldn't win...and Zeus stopped fighting... 2. On August 22, 2016, Zeus' quote in the Disney animated film. What would Kal-El be like if he was raised in the middle East by Muslims?

¿Es Odin más poderoso que Zeus? En México también hay Lord Pepos. Beat information Espero viendo en el segundo tomo que este degolla a la virgen Maria mientras lo graba con una camara imperialista. Better hand to hand fighter, at least as strong. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *.

I do recall Zeus pulling tartarus down, though not sure how that would compare as far as strength feats go compared to Thor? How? Lejos de plantear un choque de civilizaciones, el autor opta por un montón de dioses con poderes acojonantes compitiendo para ver quién la tiene más larga, quién se folla más tías y quién mata más humanos. The Oracle should have warned you of the blood and gore! The only feat we know of right now is him not even fighting close to half strength beating on one of the strongest incarnations of Hulk. ", " @SlimJ87D: I haven't seen many feats from Zeus besides strength and lightning.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Zeus seemed faster, and they carry mystical weaponry. Zeus stomps this. Zeus from the movie Immortals throw's down with Thor from The Avengers. This battle had the most amount of individual cameos. Him pummeling the Green Scar without trying and damaging the Hulk so bad his healing factor and strength didn't come back for days is a pretty impressive feat.

As he lay dying, Ouranos prophesied that one of the children of Cronus would overthrow him in turn, so Cronus ate each of his children as they were born. Didn't hulk manage to take Multiple hits from Zeus? Marvel es conocido ... Una suerte de Odín vs. Zeus. 49: 4 "Jack the Ripper vs. Hannibal Lecter" Don't know if that's enough to prove anything anyways. This is the second battle where the thumbnail was changed, after, This is the first battle where something was visually censored, in this case, the, This battle had the second most locations (without counting reused footage), with seven different locations in total, after. Bajo ese criterio tendrían que bajar Yavéh, Jesús y La Virgen o algún Arcángel a darse de hostias también. The fight might end up being Perseus-esque, where once Kratos destroys his relics Thor may find he doesn't really have a chance against Kratos. Other than that, Zeus stomps. Battle takes place on a neutral earth. There's a 100 percent chance in the weather forecast. Previous mucha paciencia ha que tener hasta el número 25 . This is the first and currently only battle to be made from Lego.

I think Thor with hammer (plus power belt and gloves of course) = a little stronger than Zeus.

Nice PeterEpicLLOYDLego Minifigures For thousands of kilometers, discovering the continents! Rappers They are not related, I'm asuming that you are a gamer or read comics because no where in greek or norse mythology is that implied and for the record Zeus would win over thor any day.

|, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Aprende cómo se procesan los datos de tus comentarios. God is Death: Thor vs Zeus vs Anubis ... Hércules y Thor se hacían colegas, se iban a dar piñas juntos y a beber hidromiel. Instead, it showed. Los Dioses existían, pero eran majetes y Hulk les podia cascar a los dos. Well if it's a case of Odin = Zeus then this applies. O igual resulta que al final es un tebeo cristiano: los grupos de dioses se limitan, siempre, a tres representantes, como tres es el número de la santísima trinidad.
There are 1 items available. screen of the "Who won? We know he was more powerful than Skyfather Thor since he recreated Asgard by snapping his fingers, while it took thor like a week. I'd spit in your face, but you'd probably like it! Zeus was toying around with Thor. Zeus brags that he'd rather chill with Thor's enemy who doesn't care for the safety of mortal men similarly to him rather than go …

1. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Super-speed. En cuanto al cristianismo, está hecho con cosas muy egipcias.

It was released on November 24th, 2014. 1. they stalemated for 9 FREAKING MONTHS!!!!! I've never seen anyone beat down Hulk physically the way Zeus did it. I'll sail with the conquerors. Recomendable total. This blond shit talker is soft as Betty Crocker! Igual se lo guardan para futuras entregas.

Take your tool away, you're just a blond Bruce Banner! If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. You're thinking of Clash of the Titans and Wrath of the Titans' Zeus. Los Cazafantasmas meets Putridero en esta trama que, al final, funciona y aporta un giro interesante al tebeo. Something went wrong. Other offers may also be available. Also Zeus slew Ares the god of war with one blow. Todo el tebeo rezuma sarcasmo, mala leche y gamberrismo elevados al cubo. This is the only time where only one of these versions provides the rapping. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. @Susanoo: Being bloodlusted and in the warriors madness fighting a more Vulnerable version of Thor makes no difference?

Everyone saying Zeus I just don't get it, he has the speed edge and that really is it, he hasn't shown the damage output to even hurt Thor, how Is he winning, plus thor has aoe moves he could spam that would take Zeus out as the gods in that film got killed by much less, any hit from Thor's hammer will end him. Thor has more feats to go on and showed the full array of his abilities. http://i.imgur.com/PjV6Y.gif http://i.imgur.com/U59d9.gif, This is what Ben Affleck thinks of your opinion: http://i.imgur.com/es029Sc.jpg. ¿Es que nadie piensa en ALA?»

Don't make me angry. @Thor's hammmer said: .

This is the first and so far only battle to be fully animated. My Greeks built the bedrock of democracy! Al menos en el Universo Marvel, Hércules y Thor se hacían colegas, se iban a dar piñas juntos y a beber hidromiel. This is the fifth battle to feature a misspelled title card. Who's next? I'd say Zeus. close fight! The only piece not made from Lego in the battle was the pixelated Frost Giant's testicles, made from sticky tack.

they fought twice in comics .
You think the Underworld scares the ruler of the skies? I'll be the first to put it in writing! Marvel Comics. Epistra Beats November 24, 2014 Skyfather's like Odin and Zeus can increase their strength and size. Allow Thor to retort, you shape-shifting rapist, And get a taste of this Scandinavian greatness, Brought forth by my raging thunderstorm force, 'Cause I don't get nice. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors.

[Note: No live action was used in this rap battle. Durante siglos los hombres nos hemos dedicado a exterminarnos para poner fin a esta discusión. @lordraiden: Not sure. ??

I'll be boozing on some ouzo at the beach with Loki! During the battle's end slate, "subscribe" was misspelled as "subcribe. Battle takes place on a neutral earth.vs Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. You're ruthless to humans, the truth is you're God of douches! Black Lightning is getting a spin-off, "Painkiller". Thor's a mighty soldier, you're a poor carbon copy, only older. You're joking! You're history! Drop science colder than the frosty balls of your giants! I'm alpha dog dominant! I get Norse! Flip more middle fingers at you than a hundred-hander! Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Con todo, hay veces que su falta de rodaje me hace gracia: me remite, precisamente, a los dibujos que hacías de teenager, o que hacía «el que sabía dibujar de tu clase». Number

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Now, make like your daddy and swallow my babies! This is the only way Thor TIES.

and if Thor goes into warriors madness he could easily surpass Zeus in strength.