10/25/2009 Rose Bowl - Pasadena, California, USABreathe, Get on Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Beautiful Day / In God's Country (snippet) / God Only Knows (snippet) / The Maker (snippet), I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet), Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of, No Line On The Horizon, Elevation, In a Little While, Unknown Caller, Until the End of the World, The Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet), I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Two Tribes (snippet), Sunday Bloody Sunday, MLK, Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)encores: One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Amazing Grace (snippet), Where the Streets Have No Name, Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With or Without You, Moment Of Surrendercomment: This concert is broadcast live on YouTube and subsequently released on DVD. It's Bruce Springsteen's birthday, and although he does not join U2 on stage, the band play a medley of his song She's The One and their own Desire early in the main set. It was re-announced on 6 April, and was the only date changed out of all those removed. To switch back to the mobile version click on the phone symbol on pages footer. ), Unknown Caller, The Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet), Let's Dance (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Pride (In the Name of Love), MLK, Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet), Where the Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet), One / Hear Us Coming (snippet)encores: Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With or Without You, Happy Birthday, Moment Of Surrendercomment: Tour debut of Stay; excluding Bono and Edge playing it at Islington Chapel on 23 November 2007, it was last played on 25 October 2001 on the Elevation Tour. It features the tour debut of Mothers Of The Disappeared, performed with Turkish folk musician Ömer Zülfü Livaneli; it is the first time the song has been performed outside of South America since 20 December 1987. Michael Stipe was in attendance, hence the REM snippet in Vertigo. 10/01/2009 Scott Stadium - Charlottesville, Virginia, USABreathe, Get on Your Boots, Mysterious Ways, Beautiful Day / The Hands That Built America (snippet), No Line On The Horizon, Magnificent, Elevation, Your Blue Room, New Year's Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Movin' On Up (snippet), Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of, The Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) (snippet) / I Want To Take You Higher (snippet), Sunday Bloody Sunday / People Get Ready (snippet), MLK, Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)encores: One / Amazing Grace (snippet), Where the Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet), Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With or Without You, Moment Of Surrendercomment: Ninth consecutive concert at which Pride is not played; this is a record, beating eight consecutive shows in March/April 2001. When U2's 2010 European tour dates were announced on 24 September 2009, the Frankfurt concert on 10 August 2010 was given as the opening night of the leg. Most of the soundcheck is essentially inaudible outside the venue, so the band (intentionally or otherwise) keep a lid on the setlist surprises.