Have Orig. Size K but could be professionally re-sized after purchase Looking forward to hearing from you. Used by good condition, Beaverbrooks platinum diamond set ring There are approximately 31.1 grams in 1 troy ounce. The diamonds are baguette cut and the band and setting a heavy platinum. Arch is headquartered and operates its refining facility in Mexico, Missouri. The content on this site is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as professional financial advice. Payment will be accepted via PayPal, with fees to be paid by buyer Posted by Laura in Clothes, Footwear & Accessories, Jewelle Can you tell where I can sell them and how much they are worth? Meteorite Bagguet 9x7 button, This is a bespoke engagement ring never worn, selling due to break up between my son & partner. We offer 3 convenient and hassle free selling options for selling your engagement ring in the UK: sell online, in London or in Birmingham. Valuation is £2,700 asking for £1,650, Quality Diamond Solitaire Ring natural real round cut diamond 0.29 carats estimated VS clarity. Would jewellers accept my platinum bars to be used, or would they prefer I purchase and buy ‘their’ platinum pre-shaped ring blanks? Insurance Value Of £2225. As precious metal buyers we are most interested in the platinum ring band and not the diamond. 14 comments Read the Guide. Platinum diamond ring size P never worn with receipt. Purchased from Ernest Jones approx 3 years ago and hardly used. Follow the steps below and receive your funds within 5 working days after we receive your platinum. According to CNN Commodities Prices, platinum is $1,538.70 USD per troy ounce. Can be viewed . Then we find the market price of platinum, which changes daily. Can sell gold, diamond and platinum jewelry; Maybe the highest-paying local option for valuable jewelry; Cons. Platinum band stamped “ Fine Plat “ and bakers stamp. Cost £1350 new, I have the original receipt *** A real work of art. I have a diamond platinum ring and I want to sell it.kindly reply, Hi Ayushee. The platinum rings are used in every wedding maximumly. Ring us in excellent condition, NEVER WOREN - Posted by Kristina in Clothes, Footwear & Accessories, Jewellery in East End Park. Size M Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More Our process is and secure with no hidden fees. Even a picture with your submission may help. Colour: D A guide to understanding luxury watches . All Rights Reserved, Best Personal Finance Newsletters to Master Your Money in 2020, Blue Nile Diamonds Engagement Ring Review: Updated 2020, 4 Digit.co & Dobot Alternatives & Replacements: No Fee Micro-Savings Apps, 13 Home Depot Hacks: How to Save at Big Orange, How to Create Foolproof Financial Safety Nets. Open to offers. Size approx L/M, Platinum And Diamond Rings In Melksham. Determining the value when viewed from refining point-of-view is much more straightforward. Thank you! Go to previous slide - Best selling. Plug in Pendant Lighting Dimmable E27 Vintage Edison Industrial Hanging Light UK. I have 6.3 troy ounces of platinum thermocouple wire type R. I was wondering how much I could sell this for? – From Richard in Atlanta, Georgia. Carat total weight 1.14 (lo. Calls Only To Dave On 07974116017. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arch is a national precious metal refiner and receives shipments from the contiguous United States at our facility in Mexico, Missouri. This is a unique one off custom design Measurements 6.01 - 4.21 x 2.77 mm, £2350, reasonable offers considered. I have a platinum wedding ring that weighs 3.7 gm. Can be worn alone as it is or it could be wedding ring as has a dip to sit beside an engagement ring. Excellent condition, only had for one year. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄&lhblk. o.40ct If I were to buy 1oz Platinum Bars (now) more from a “precious metals” stacking standpoint, and in a two or three years time decide to propose, could I get these Platinum Bars melted down and then tailor-made into a ring design? finance. Call us on 0121 369 3000 to discuss the items you want to sell and get a price quote. Platinum investors and platinum bar owners often sell platinum bullion bar to us given our competitive live platinum prices and the trust we have earned over the last +40 years of buying and selling platinum bullion across the globe. I am not a financial adviser. Stunning platinum diamond halo ring. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Made by Blair and Sheridan - very expensive and beautiful ring.