Use your bullet journal memories pages to craft your own bullet journal travel bucket list! If you’re not such a good illustrator as Becky or Christina, you can simply print a world map from the internet and stick it in your journal, like this nice one by Inge from @Pens.and.Planners: Een bericht gedeeld door Inge (@pens.and.planners) op 5 Mei 2016 om 11:35 (PDT). The pages were designed to fit in a half-sized binder (, The right-hand pages can be put in page protectors (. If you follow the hashtag #BUJOpackinglist, you’ll find some great examples of BUJO packing list ideas! Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for the latest California travel tips! So great to read them back after a couple of years!! Hidden Gems of South Africa: An Insider Bucket List. Have Kids (or just want to entertain yourself?) There’s one that’s meant for a pre-schooler who is just learning to write, one for someone in elementary school and one for older kids or even adults. You can use your bullet journal travel pages to record them (or record gifts you bought for everyone). Lastly, plastic dice are washable, in case they end up in the mud or get grimy from being played by lots of people. Going on a Road Trip? Dreaming of all the places you still want to travel to? Cheers, Things to do I see some people allocating a notebook for every trip they make – but my travels don’t usually last that long. :) . So, here's what I did for my sister's journal. Travel Journal Pages in PDF format. they’re fun, right?! I also have lots of DIY travel toys and activities and free printables, all designed to make your road trip go smoother, be more fun, and create more memories. Make sure to check her account for other parts of the world and customized bullet journal travel logs! But just before that, according to your trip’s number of days, you can print the corresponding group of 4 pages of your daily journal. You can use mine or make your own. Creating a Gratitude Journal gives you a way to keep track of all the things you are thankful for in your life. If you feel that all these bullet journal vacation planning-pages look too difficult to make, here is a super easy and fun idea by Jessica from @lifeinjournal to record your Summer bucket list: Een bericht gedeeld door Jessica (@lifeinjournal) op 16 Jun 2018 om 4:57 (PDT). Want to get started with the Bullet Journal Yourself? to Inspire You | Simply Brandi Renee. To help you get organized before your next adventure, we have created this free printable travel planner perfect for budgeting your trip, planning your itinerary, making sure you don't forget a thing when you pack, tracking your expenses, and so much more! There are some wonderfully creative and talented people out there! Should I keep a separate journal for use during travels? Hi! As someone who tries (and often fails) at journaling regularly this was refreshing. Let me know what your favourite bullet journal travel layout is! Craft Supplies: Where to Find Chinese Painting and Calligraphy Supplies in Hong Kong? Check the hashtag #bujotravelersnotebook to get inspiration for your travel log bullet journal-style. Can you come up with more travel bullet journal spreads yourself? One of the DIY gifts I made this year was a travel journal for a sister who is hoping to take a trip to Scotland next year. Sounds Awesome Vince! Personally, I will print these pages on 120g paper and use a clearbook to bring them around during my trip. I really wish I could draw like José Naranja: Een foto die is geplaatst door José Naranja (@jose_naranja) op 19 Okt 2013 om 6:02 PDT, Een foto die is geplaatst door José Naranja (@jose_naranja) op 19 Okt 2013 om 6:01 PDT, Een foto die is geplaatst door José Naranja (@jose_naranja) op 29 Sep 2013 om 5:44 PDT. While my own bullet journal isn’t so picture-perfect, I still enjoy getting inspiration from others :), Thanks for the blog post. Thanks again from a newbie on the blog! Nothing better than a good packing list to make sure you don’t forget anything important on your next trip. Then I will bind the page using the Japanese stab binding technique I have used in my previous post. Let me know your feedback, if there are other essential pages I have missed… I am always listening to your constructive comments. Have a look at this list of best Paulo Coelho quotes on life >>. You can follow the hashtag #BUJOtravel on Instagram for more inspiration on places to go bullet journal spreads. What nice ideas ! Here is some inspiration for you, maybe they will give you even more travel diaries ideas: Een foto die is geplaatst door Christina (@christina77star) op 19 Nov 2015 om 9:17 PST, Een foto die is geplaatst door Kara | Boho Berry (@boho.berry) op 21 Sep 2015 om 7:10 PDT, Een foto die is geplaatst door Kara | Boho Berry (@boho.berry) op 21 Mrt 2016 om 10:42 PDT. Thanks! See more ideas about Journal printables, Junk journal, Printables. Creative Travel: Is this the Best Way to See the World? I tried my best to gather in this 17 pages printable travel journal and planner all the info needed to plan your trip but also to collect your memories in a hassle-free way… Because I know that once you are back from a trip, you often do not have time to make this great journal that your memorable trip would deserve. Create a spread like Noc Triwina did on this post: Een bericht gedeeld door Noc Triwina (@noctriwina) op 23 Jun 2018 om 1:33 (PDT). BOOKMARK THIS ARTICLE ON PINTEREST! I love these ideas. Perfect for staying organized and be inspired!! When you download a printable journal page from this website (with the exception of my zine journal experiment), you’ll receive a PDF file containing one journal page in four different page sizes: letter, half letter, A4 and A5. You are now ready to go! When she's not at home homeschooling her four children at home or on the ball field, Stacy's out and about covering events, photographing celebrities, and living life to the fullest with her family by her side. You are now ready to go! Learn how your comment data is processed. I suggest using stickers, postcards, washi tape, tickets, maps etc. Step one is to follow through on this. . Download and print this planning kit below to kick off your summer with a bang! Yes, this took me forever to draw, hahaha: Een bericht gedeeld door Nick & Nienke (@thetraveltester) op 9 Jun 2016 om 2:50 PDT. Binder with journal pages – print out these pages and others, hole punch them and add to a binder. Here is a peek into my own sand collection overview. Each bullet journal printable is filled with colorful images and flowers to add a touch of feminity to your planner. So the purpose of this journal is to remind you the essential questions, to help you collect your memories in a few minutes every day of your trip and build this journal progressively. Dice is great for camping and other types of travel, because they're tiny, heavy, and washable. Your email address will not be published. #bulletjournal #bujo #bujojunkies #dutchbulletjournaling #planner #planneraddict #planwithme #showmeyourplanner #traveling #music #vacation #leuchtturm1917, Een foto die is geplaatst door Inge Rouwmaat (@pens.and.planners) op 27 Mei 2016 om 1:24 PDT. Once you have all the things to do in mind, print as many week planner as needed and start filling your weeks. Download these printable journal pages. Follow the hashtag #bujobucketlist for tons of bucket list journal ideas. obsessed with the bullet journal :). What would you suggest? Collect all your memories from your once-in-a-lifetime vacation in this simple and fun book. Most dice have some weight to them, so you don't have to worry about them blowing away if you're playing outside. What do you think of this cute drawing by Bea from beagurban in her own version of a travel bucket list bullet journal-style: Een bericht gedeeld door Bea (@beagurban) op 21 Feb 2017 om 2:28 PST. Yes, this took me forever to draw, hahaha: Een bericht gedeeld door Nick & Nienke (@thetraveltester) op 9 Jun 2016 om 2:50 PDT . Once I get my pictures printed, I will add them with washi tape. It's a perfect way to organise your life, work... and travels! Check out some of our favorite summer travel articles. For every trip you do, you usually want to do more things than it is humanely possible to do… It’s always nice to get do-able creative ideas for the non-creative like myself. This week... Pingback: 50 Bullet Journal Page Ideas (With Examples!) Junk to Joy™ Gratitude Journals. I always carry my magic book for fresh idea. GOT INSPIRED BY ALL THESE TRAVEL JOURNAL PAGES? Here is a peek into my own sand collection overview. Since I live in Hong Kong, I have been lucky enough to travel all around South-East Asia. Craft supplies: 10 Shopping Places Every Craft Lover in Hong Kong Should Know! Great holiday bullet journal page ideas by Jennifer of inkbyjeng: Een bericht gedeeld door Illustrator • Jennifer Reyes (@inkbyjeng) op 19 Nov 2016 om 8:26 (PST). You can also subscribe to Petit Bout de News my monthly newsletter. WHY NOT READ MORE: LOVE THESE BUJO TRAVEL IDEAS? Nice article i loved so much. The purpose of this page is to sort the things that you cannot possibly miss: visits, restaurants, shopping, anything you fancy…. After all those bullet journal trip planning pages, I feel like nothing is more inspiring than a great travel quote! Een bericht gedeeld door Inge (@pens.and.planners) op 27 Mei 2016 om 1:24 (PDT). You can also add there the city where you will be staying and any transfers needed that will occupy a part of your schedule. Or how cool is this little travel journal inspiration page by Cristina of my.life.in.a.bullet, where she keeps her memories bullet journal holiday-style: Een bericht gedeeld door Cristina (@my.life.in.a.bullet) op 16 Jul 2016 om 4:21 (PDT). Een bericht gedeeld door Kara Boho Berry (@boho.berry) op 10 Mrt 2016 om 6:14 (PST), Een bericht gedeeld door Kara Boho Berry (@boho.berry) op 11 Jun 2016 om 11:10 (PDT), Een bericht gedeeld door Kara Boho Berry (@boho.berry) op 5 Jan 2016 om 8:41 (PST). The free journal file also includes 2 possible journal covers. The daily journal starts a page to collect infos of the day: The second page … Another few great planning pages by Katrin from @plansandletters: Een bericht gedeeld door Katrin (@plansandletters) op 21 Jan 2017 om 6:01 (PST). Ah, just the thought of a new trip makes my heart always tick faster, how about you? In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed this free printable. What I personally do, is keeping track of all flights I go on… it’s a lot, haha! Also includes some games and entertainment ideas. By Stacy Molter Filed Under: Free, Holiday, Travel. While traveling on a whim is fun and exciting, if you're like me and have a Type A personality you probably like to have a firm plan in place before leaving home. The size of this printable travel journal is 4×6. Don’t we all secretly love the bucket list? As I am currently planning my next trip to Japan, I thought it would be a great occasion to prepare a printable travel journal and to share it with you. Just returned from a trip and brought back a souvenir? Hello, Nice tips and inspiration. Free Disney Printables and Activity Pages, « The Perfect Outdoor Home Theater Screen, Behind the Incredibles 2 Nod to Jonny Quest, The Outer Limits », What You Need for a Fun Beach Camping Experience, Camping in Wine Country – Here’s What You Need to Know, The Best Campgrounds in California That Your Kids Will Love. Scrolling through Instagram, I found quite a few cool examples of people using their Bullet Journal around travel-related topics, so today I’d like to give you some ideas on how to make your own journal a bit more interesting with these page spreads. 48 Free Printable Reminder Planner Stickers – Rainbow or B&W. Recognized as the 2019-2020 Instructor of year for the U.S. Navel Sea Cadet Corps, Langley Division. Have you found more great examples on Instagram? . What better way to invite the world into your home then through a great stamp collection.