FragranceNet.com, Inc. Privacy Policy | CA Privacy Notice. I loved the bottle but even better was the scent.. MRP: 4600. FragranceNet and FragranceNet.com are trademarks of FragranceNet.com, Inc. and are Registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. Prada Luna Rossa Eau Sport is extremely similar to the first Luna Rossa, but more airy or powdery and less crispy. I have gotten compliments on this fragrance from males and females. Unable to add item to List. The essence of the new composition relies on the original concept and is constructed out of six key notes this time. I enjoy as much as others did. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Miris se otvara spojem bergamota i cedrata, u pratnji svežeg i ljutkastog đumbira i plemenite lavande. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The longevity of the perfume is based on the time one can still get a whiff of the perfume from their skin. Please try your search again later. Kompozicija finišira oštrim kedrom i sivim amberom. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Opening. We Got a Solution ,#PRO #ALT . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 4, 2015. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I dont feel like it lasts long although randomly, Ill get a nice whiff. Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana By Dolce & Gabbana for Men 6.7 Oz Eau De Toilette Spray, 6.7 Oz. Only issue here is the lack of shower gel / deoderent spray to go along with it. This purchase is one that I am very happy about. eau de toilette spray 0.27 oz travel spray.27 oz travel spray eau de toilette spray 0.27 oz travel spray eau de toilette spray .27 oz travel spray. It’s the smell that lingers around you when you walk around. Služby reklamace a vrácení zboží fungují beze změny, od pondělí do soboty. Definitely recommend and the price from this seller was reasonable so very pleased!! Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Originally bought to use for the car deodorizer in Mercedes ended up wearing myself daily. It’s however rather imperative to know what certain perfumes can render and perform to make sure you make the most of a particular type of perfumes. Please try again later. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2016. ALL We have Acquired are All Ninja Skills in Procuring Rarest and Authentic Fragrances from All Over the World with Guaranteed Delivery ! Take a Peek Inside Our Store Caswell Massey, The perfect gift for the one perfect for you, AM Ceramic Incense Burner with Metal Base. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Prada Luna Rossa Eau Sport je svieža a energická vôňa pre moderného muža. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 3, 2018. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Projection is how far a perfume pushes out into the air. Gone are the days when perfumes used to be Luxury , Since Inception of Projekt Perfumery India we have seen this trend shifting where most of successful people have added Perfumes as part of their daily grooming regime making perfumes from Luxury to Necessity. Such a nice smelling masculine scent. Product description Sport is a new facet of Prada’s DNA that combines unexpected ingredients to express the pulsing spirit of boat racing. As you are already here we are sure you already know Top Notes, Mid Notes and Base Notes. PRADA LUNA ROSSA SPORT FOR MEN EAU DE TOILETTE 150ML. It somehow feels like a fresh fragrance from the 90s like acqua di gio, or CK one, but with the smoothness and sophistication that you find in some fresh fragrances made nowadays. Read my review: Luna Rossa Sport Review . Projection changes over the longevity of the perfume. Please try again. Keep Browsing! This means how long a perfume lasts on the skin. Příslušenství pro PRADA Luna Rossa Eau Sport EdT 125 ml, PRADA Luna Rossa Eau Sport EdT EdT 125 ml. Vyzkoušejte bezpečné doručení zboží do jednoho z našich 371 AlzaBoxů. Odkaz k produktu na stránkách výrobce: The scent is light enough as you'd like to be so it's not overpowering. I’ve received the item in a box that was sort of protected. The quality of the product is excellent. Redeem the coupon and your new price will be, eau de toilette spray 0.27 oz travel spray, eau de toilette spray .27 oz travel spray, Bergamot, Citron, Ginger, Cedar, Lavender. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 19, 2017. I can definitely smell it, it smells really good but at the same time the scent should’ve been a lot more stronger. Luna Rossa Eau Sport je novi, sveži naslednik Luna Rossa iz 2012. godine. Please try again. Select Size. Experience Niche Perfumery  with 10X VFM Factor. Explosive ginger and juniper berries crash through lavender and energize the powerful and intense heart to reveal a sleek and elegant scent that unfolds over time. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. V případě že chcete chat využít. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2020. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Luna Rossa opens up powered by bitter orange to give the fragrance its citrus tone. I was just hoping that the scent would be much stronger. OZ to ML converter. Every living being leaves behind a sillage as they roam around. People who buy perfumes are usually concerned about two very important things: Longevity: Longevity of a perfume is what is also called the lifetime of the perfume. Entire contents Copyright © 1997-2020. The house of Prada enriched their attractive men’s collection Luna Rossa with a new edition Luna Rossa Eau Sport which arrives in spring 2016 and conveys the excitement and challenges of extreme sailing. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. There are some Basic 101 of Perfumes which we have drafted to choose your perfumes better , Rest we are just a Chat away for any Questions. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.   Prada Luna Rossa Eau Sport je svěží a energická vůně pro moderního muže. Sniffer dogs usually follow the sillage of a human body’s unique scent to track them. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2020, Not the real deal- fake smells completely different from the real Prada, Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 27, 2018. Click here to try: Prada Luna Rossa SPORT Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz. Tento formulář slouží pouze k hodnocení informací na stránce. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Thumbs up!! Nice fragrance, worth buying for a masculine scent, Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. prada luna rossa sport for men eau de toilette 150ml top notes - lavender, bitter orange mid notes - mint, clary sage base notes - ambroxan, ambrette (musk mallow) fragrance family - citrus aromaticbuy prada luna rossa sport for men eau de toilette 150ml online in … Longevity of a perfume can depend on a variety of elements like: Sillage: Pronounced ‘See- Yahaaj’ stands for the trail your perfume leaves behind. However the difference between them is that while sillage is what trail your perfume leaves behind, projection is the length your perfume radiates to. Naše pobočky jsou aktuálně otevřeny od pondělí do soboty pouze pro výdej zboží. Bought this based on the positive reviews. We will jump to next Level with more advanced Jargons to help you make informed choice of your Signature Scent. Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 3.3 Ounce, GIORGIO ARMANI Giorgio Armani Code Absolu for Men Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.7 Ounce, Multi-color, Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue EDT, 6.7 fl oz, Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau Male for Men Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 Ounce (New Launch 2020), Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 6.7 Ounce, D & G Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana For Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.5-Ounce Bottle. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Projection: Sillage and Projection are often terms that are confused for the other. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Prada Prada Luna Rossa Sport Eau De Toilette Spray, 1.7 Ounce. It is blended with calming lavender and a refreshingly cool spearmint note, that adds a nice contrast to the bright citrus. It’s the smell trail that you leave behind.