There's not even a fair comparison. ), Problem in switching on and off in Alarm Section, Oneplus 8t cyberpunk edition live wallpapers, Bottom microphone not working in oneplus 8.

But than again the macro mode of the 7t atracts me. To achieve the 3x zoom, OnePlus only uses the center 8-megapixel portion of the lens, which has a field of view roughly 3x narrower than the main wide-angle lens. OnePlus 7 Pro specs compared to OnePlus 7T.

The first round of IDEAS 2.0 is out! The first round of IDEAS 2.0 is out! Hiermee is het scherm minder groot en scherp dan het afgeronde 6,67 inch quad hd scherm van de OnePlus 7T Pro. This lens provides roughly 2.2x the optical zoom factor over the standard wide-angle lens. Now that we went over the specs of these two smartphones, let’s take a look at some camera samples. It proves that Oneplus still could improve it a lot via software, the hardware is already here, they should only explore it better. I've tried it too, multiple times on my 7 pro. Sometimes you ONLY have a slight millisecond to get the perfect shot. 1) 7 Pro has camera Laser Auto Focus, (LAF) the 7T does not. Thanks for reaction!

When using pro mode on my OnePlus 7 pro i noticed the camera offers very much super macro capability as much as the 7T does, anybody noticed this also.

I have been a Nexus 6, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel 2XL, Pixel 3XL, but now I am planning to dive into the OnePlus community.

What an incredible piece of hardware. I am also intrigued by the camera's Pro Mode on the 7 Pro (don't know if 7t has this or not) 2) At this special offer, I got the 7 Pro $50 less than the 7T. Night mode on 7 Pro gets my vote.

(You must log in or sign up to reply here.

Baseline - The 7T can get closer to objects staying sharp and I being a macro shot lover, am heart broken. I am disappointed with the Pixel 4XL lack of free Photos storage, lack of 128GB at a starting point, and pricing. Although you can get clear pictures of close objects fixing the focus at minimum distance, it completely blurs out if you get as close as 2.5 centimeters. Many changes this year from one pro. Man, night shots (and even some daylight ones) with GCam or Hypercam are a huge leap ahead stock camera in terms of quality.

But I shoot ocassional close-ups, and like the super macro mode the 7t has. Or is the macro mode on the 7T optical? Alsmost seems that the only difference with the 7T is that they offer you a special button to reach for the supermacro mode the one plus allready has inside the softeware. Anyway, the Pro is hands down the best damn phone I ever had. Bijzonder is dat beide toestellen beschikken over een uniek 90 Hz scherm. Still i am using the 7 pro with great pleasure. ), Problem in switching on and off in Alarm Section, Oneplus 8t cyberpunk edition live wallpapers, Bottom microphone not working in oneplus 8. You see, the 7T Pro - like the 7 Pro before it - has a 13-megapixel sensor for the telephoto camera. The first round of IDEAS 2.0 is out! OnePlus 7 Pro vs OnePlus 7T Pro Mobile Comparison - Compare OnePlus 7 Pro vs OnePlus 7T Pro Price in India, Camera, Size and other specifications at Gadgets Now Mon, Nov 09, 2020 | … The OnePlus 7 Pro features similar camera specs with a nearly identically configured main, front, and ultra-wide camera.

Check the responses. Check the responses.

7 Pro Nightscape (top) 7T Nightscape (bottom). When using pro mode on my OnePlus 7 pro i noticed the camera offers very much super macro capability as much as the 7T does, anybody noticed this also. 3) Got 256GB memory on the 7 Pro vs 128GB on the 7T. De OnePlus 7T heeft een 6,55 inch full hd scherm. Check the responses. Dit betekent dat het display 90 keer per seconde ververst.

Both the 7 Pro and 7T can record 4K video up to 60fps. So the 7T really offers a extra. Looks more natural and better exposed. It would be nice the get better Nightscape and Macro mode in the 7Pro.... Hello. Just for an additional comparison, here's the OnePlus 7T's main rear camera positioned REALLY close to this text WITHOUT turning on Super Macro mode (with similar framing to the original Super Macro mode shot): on the first openbeta of android 10 for the 7 Pro there was a macro function and it worked pretty well so i don't think there's a difference in the main camera, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Was looking at the 7 Pro, but I see the the 7T has the similar features, but the 7 Pro has a better resolution screen and a tad bigger too.

Sometimes i think puttin more effort in a picture can multiply the reward.