Lord, master, sir; the Lord. All, the whole, entire, complete. From the snares of the dark, O, Lord, save my life, Be my strength. and to love Him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the strength, and to love one’s neighbor as himself, is much more than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength: this is the first commandment. If a man say, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? From kuros; supreme in authority, i.e. And he answering said, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself. Dt 4:35, 39; Ne 9:6; Ps 86:10; Isa 44:6; Zec 14:9; Mk 12:29*; Jn 10:30; 1Co 8:4; Eph 4:6; Jas 2:19, Dt 11:1, 22; Mt 22:37*; Mk 12:30*; Lk 10:27*, ver 8; Dt 11:18; 30:14; 32:46; Ps 26:2; 37:31; 40:8; 119:11; Pr 3:3; Isa 51:7; Jer 17:1; 31:33; Eze 40:4, S Ge 11:4; Dt 12:29; 19:1; Jos 24:13; Ps 105:44, Dt 4:9, 23; 2Ki 17:38; Ps 44:17; 78:7; 103:2, Dt 13:4; 1Sa 7:3; Jer 44:10; Mt 4:10*; Lk 4:4*; 4:8*, Ex 23:27; Jos 21:44; Ps 78:53; 107:2; 136:24, NIV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Acts, Comfort Print, NIV, Quest Study Bible, Comfort Print: The Only Q and A Study Bible, NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story, NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Personal Size, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture. Prolonged from a primary kar; the heart, i.e. Fellow. There are few things so universal and yet so challenging. and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’, And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’, And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.”. (M) 7 Impress them on your children. Strength (absolutely), power, might, force, ability. Perhaps from agan; to love. Lord, master, sir; the Lord. in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that you may live and multiply, and that the Lord your God may bless you in the land where you are entering to possess it. Deuteronomy 10:12 13 Fear the Lord(U) your God, serve him only(V) and take your oaths(W) in his name. Matthew 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Home of the Love the Lord Bible Studies and Commentary. For Permission to Quote Information visit http://www.lockman.org, “It shall come about, if you listen obediently to my commandments which I am commanding you today, to love the, For if you are careful to keep all this commandment which I am commanding you to do, to love the, you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams; for the, if you carefully observe all this commandment which I command you today, to love the, Only be very careful to observe the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the, So take diligent heed to yourselves to love the, and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself, and to love Him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the strength, and to love one’s neighbor as himself.