Homemade keto cinnamon roll cheesecake you will want to make today. Is organic cinnamon worth it? The mug cake is pretty good!!! Because of this, most cinnamon in grocery stores and supermarket shelves is cassia cinnamon. In this recipe, could I substitute the zuccini with anything? The fruits are naturally sweet but are such without fructose or sucrose.

Mix the wet ingredients in with the dry until you reach a cake batter consistency. Because of this, these brands, though using approved sweeteners like monk fruit, are not fit for a keto/low-carb diet. I have never tested this recipe that way, sorry I couldn’t be more help. All that being said, if you want to reap all the benefits cinnamon has to offer, be sure you are using Ceylon cinnamon instead of the more common cassia (fake) cinnamon. Melt butter in a small bowl, mug, or ramekin. Thank you Tried it the other day and was blown away! Break the sticks into smaller piece and place into a coffee grinder.

This cinnamon roll mug cake tastes like a cinnamon roll in cake form. If you are cooking this in the same size cake pan 9 (12 inches) cook time should remain the same, if you are using a loaf pan or other piece of bakeware that is significantly smaller or larger you’ll have to adjust accordingly. Now you can have your keto cinnamon bun mug cake and eat it too! These cookies do not store any personal information.

In a small bowl, add topping ingredients. Mug cakes are so easy to make that it gets you wondering how it works, especially since it takes so long to bake a cake in the oven. Save remaining for another cake. Remove from microwave and set aside. For some reason my Stevia doesn’t seem to sweeten like it should, especially when I add it to my coffee…don’t know what’s up with that. Your mixture should rise nicely and pull away from the sides of your mug or ramekin. I cook my mug cake at full power in a 900-watt microwave. Required fields are marked *. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth.

Thank you! It’s pretty rich! When you’re craving something sweet and familiar, like a cinnamon roll, this recipe will definitely hit the spot.
Cassia is considered lower quality cinnamon since it is very cheap. Grabbing a cinnamon bun for breakfast might have been your favorite pre-keto activity. Just not sweet enough! If you’ve never made mug cake before, you might have a few questions. Once you’ve cooked one mug cake, you’ll know for next time.In my opinion, it’s better to under cook then over cook, so if this is your first mug cake cook it for 80 seconds on full power. Why the zuccini too? Next, mix the granulated sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle it on top of the cake. Combine the granulated sweetener and cinnamon in a bowl. Statements have not been approved by the FDA. I'm Logan; full time music teacher, part-time low-carb/keto lover, and food blogger.

It was really good. Don't Miss Out! If you decide to make two cakes, make sure you cook them individually in the microwave. You can also use a knife.

All nutritional information is estimated using an online program, it is the user’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of this information. Next, pour the cake batter into a 10” cast iron skillet, followed by the cinnamon batter in a circular swirl.

Tastes like the gluten-free coffee cake we used to make. Until I ate your Cinnamon Mug Cake, I have found every single one of the numerous Keto mug cakes I've made to be totally distasteful. If not, microwave for another 10 seconds. Even though this is meant to be a stand-alone recipe, you might want to have something else with it. How to Make a Keto Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake.

When the cake is done, you can eat it directly from the mug, or turn it out onto a plate and drizzle with the glaze. THANKS Leo- You’re right we left off the small amount of cinnamon- 1/4 teaspoon! This mug cake … Once you join, you'll be able to save your favorite recipes in your Cookbook and rate posts! Without a rise in blood sugar, your body isn’t signaled to store the food you are eating as fat. Hi there! Then take a knife or toothpick to swirl the glaze within the mixture. Even then, I can’t promise that the cake would turn out since it was developed just with almond flour in mind. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. No need to have leftover cake hanging around.

Also, any idea what the carb count would be with cane sugar? So may be a winner for anyone needing to lower fat per serving. This website is for informational and educational purposes only.

In my version of paradise, there would be a never-ending supply of this Keto Cinnamon Roll Cake. Scoop out 1½ cups of the cake batter and mix in cinnamon, set aside. Keeps these recipes coming..?
Mix together the flour and baking powder, then add it to the mug. Vegetarian.

Join 8000+ subscribers and have awesome low-carb, keto recipes delivered straight to your inbox!

Good cinnamon can make or break a recipe. Maybe shorten the cooking time just a bit when you make it again! Required fields are marked *.

You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Hi there! A few years ago, I made a regular cinnamon roll mug cake and it remains one of my favorite mug cake creations.

Keto Mississippi Pot Roast (Easy Crockpot Meal Idea), https://hip2keto.com/best-sweeteners-diets-conversion-recipe/, 1 teaspoon stevia powder blend (Such as Truvia), 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder blend (Such as truvia). That decision ultimately lies with you. Thankfully, with this keto cinnamon roll mug cake … Would you also like to leave us a comment? So glad to hear it was easy and you liked it! Mix in the melted (but not hot) butter, egg, and vanilla.

I love the buttery glaze and cream cheese frosting!

* You can use coconut flour instead of almond flour, but the batter might be dry, so you may need to add up to 1 tbsp of almond or coconut milk to the batter to smooth it out. Melt the butter then pour it into the mixture. I was pleasantly surprised to find a compilation of two of my favourite things: cast iron and keto!Now a couple questions for you, would it be possible to substitute melted butter for the oil? Just curious.