--- This year marks a decade since European farmer-owned dairy cooperative Arla Foods and Starbucks partnered up to combine chilled coffee and milk for the ready to... Read More, 08 Sep 2020 Ethos Water will be available in Starbucks Company-operated stores in the U.S. later this year. Greenblatt has had an interesting career post-Ethos… Ethos Water, a Starbucks subsidiary, is a brand of bottled water with a social mission of "helping children get clean water." Read More. --- Starbucks is targeting eco-conscious consumers by rolling out more plant-based offerings in selected stores across Asia from this month. Read More, 24 Jul 2020 If you have ever been to a Starbucks you have probably seen Ethos Water, the uniquely shaped bottle brings you 700 mL of reasonably priced spring water but also helps make a difference for children around the world. I've heard Ethos/starbucks has a metal water bottle that some of the profit is supposed to help the same charity as the plastic bottled water. the franchised locations) sometimes the customer will be charged a cup fee. Two hundred million bottles may seem like a lot, but fortunately, Ethos Water is available at all Starbucks, which acquired Ethos Water in 2005. I do plan to buy a metal bottle at some point (I've only seen my brothers. Size. William Nobriga. However, at the licensed stores (i.e. Currently, a little over $12.3 million has been raised to give clean water to individuals who otherwise would not have it, according to Starbucks. The rest is hydration history. -DW. The Sacrifice of Healthcare Workers: A look into a Nurse’s Perspective during the Pandemic, Patriot’s Day in a Ghost Town: Hopkinton still waits to host the Marathon’s start, Inside the Pre-Rehearsals for the Drama Club, Hopkinton High School's Student News Site, HHS Press • © 2020 • Privacy Policy • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNO • Log in, Diane Williams on > Privacy & Cookie Policy I Agree. This water is really great and the money goes towards a great cause! Places such as Honduras, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, India, and Indonesia.  With over $6.2 million in grants Ethos Water hopes to reach $10 million by 2010. The asset purchase transaction closed on April 6, 2005 and is not expected to have an impact on Starbucks previously stated financial targets. 2 Responses to “Ethos Water at Starbucks”, This seems like such a good cause, I wish them the best in their efforts to reach their goal. Ethos® Water was created to help raise awareness about this terrible crisis and provide children with access to clean water. Starbucks takes .05 off the bottom line profit and donates that to Charity. If you found this article valuable, you may wish to receive our newsletters. If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar. Other terms were not disclosed. To contact our editorial team please email us at Read More, 06 Jul 2020 Subscribe now to our free newsletters to stay informed with the most interesting industry news articles, actionable NPD insights and breaking news from around the world. For every bottle of Ethos® water you buy, Starbucks will donate 5 cents to support humanitarian programs in coffee-growing communities, providing clean, safe water to those in need. October 7th, 2009 7:03 PM. In 2005 they joined the Starbucks family and committed themselves to empowering people everywhere to take part and make a difference with every purchase.” I love water and I have always wanted to help children and now there is a way for me to do that.