Ubisoft succeeded in giving gamers the best combination of fun exploration and varied combat to make this game really worthwhile. A game-world that is truly alive. Check out this wiki page to visit their subreddits. The title set in Greece is a very serious candidate for the GOTY award.

Following these reviews it makes it really hard to ignore this game til after RDR2. The franchise has changed in so many ways, it's practically a different game, just take in those few MD minutes (most can be skipped so the criticisms are even more nonsensical) and just let us have that, c'mon. Feel free to discuss any possible spoilers related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey in this forum section.

IGN Spain - David Soriano - Spanish - 9 / 10.0. Same here...held off on pre-ordering this one. For a full list of our subreddit rules, click on the button below. Follow r/AssassinsCreed on Twitter and join our official Discord server! You'll struggle to find a more immersive and rewarding setting in which to forge your own odyssey. I want to keep playing right now. Hobby Consolas - Álvaro Alonso - Spanish - 90 / 100. I think I'll wait till Christmas and pick up the gold edition on sale. Have a question? Assassin's Creed Odyssey isn't just one of the best Assassin's Creed games there has ever been, it's one of the most exceptional action RPGs that I've played this console generation. With a new world to discover, Assassin's Creed Odyssey continues on the path set by Origins, giving more choice to the players, with a bigger focus on RPG and the comeback of naval warfare. Assassin's Creed's gradual evolution to RPG is complete. Not since Breath of the Wild have I enjoyed an open world game this much. Be ready for a turn of events, a system entirely calibrated on the single player experience and of course an exemplary gaming world. For example, during one side quest you meet this woman in need of assistance with finding a person. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a celebration of the series' highlights, transforming the open world genre with its breathtaking scenery, meaningful choices, and exhausting amount of detail that rewards players every step of the way. Assassin's Creed Odyssey lives up to its Homeric namesake in scope and scale, adding fantastic new elements to the solid foundation Origins laid before it. share. I am trying to have an upper hand in the game, to upgrade my player. A detailed environment combining both the realistic and mythical aspects of Ancient Greece, everything comes together to deliver a narrative-driven, open-world RPG that rivals the biggest names in the genre.

For me, it's easily the best Assassin's Creed game to date, and I can't wait to keep playing it long after the credits roll. Have a question? Assassin's Creed Odyssey is an enjoyable romp through Ancient Greece. Assassin's Creed Odyssey throws so much stuff at you, it's difficult to sift through it all. share. That it's based in one of the most beautiful maps ever made is also nice, obviously. We Got This Covered - Jon Hueber - 5 / 5 stars. I actually expected like a 7.5 average score. Assassin's Creed Odyssey pushes the franchise further away from action and into true RPG territory with dialogue options, branching talent trees, and an addicting armor system. Odyssey brings momentous experience through a controversial shift in direction. It adds new elements to the franchise's recipe that I enjoy, and some of the story beats look to be leading future instalments in a really interesting direction. Infiltration, combat, and exploration are all fun in the moment. report.

https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/9jusog/4k_video_assassins_creed_odyssey_stealth_naval/?st=JMQ6PA1S&sh=7bb2dd1d.

It is all further bolstered by simple action RPG mechanics that are not too complex but still fun to mess around.

Check out Frequently Asked Questions first. PlayStation LifeStyle - Keri Honea - 9.5 / 10.0.
GamesRadar+ - Sam Loveridge - 5 / 5 stars. In Valhalla, it took 4 minutes, told an entertaining and fun little story, and then it was done. However, the repetitive objectives and lack of crafted moments make the gameplay blur together as the hours pass. If you want to see some of my own recorded gameplay, I posted it earlier on this subreddit. With Odyssey, Ubisoft has crafted the biggest Assasin's Creed to date. Origins was delightful and Odyssey hits almost all the same notes, so there's a lot to like about it as well. Like the couple that couldn't get it up without being on a raid. Alexios is one of the most memorable protagonists in all of Assassin's Creed, even if I never once actually thought of him as an assassin. my subreddits. A colossal open world, action RPG, that can go toe to toe with the biggest names in the genre. Now with Spodermang, RDR2 and Marching Fire my run up to Christmas is thoroughly plugged with quality gameage! That would have been a 20 minute quest to go find some love potion with a healer or some shit in Odyssey. ALL STORY-RELATED SPOILERS MUST BE TAGGED APPROPRIATELY! Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is a solid attempt to create a new epic, but it also falls foul of similar missteps to its predecessors. To wrap it all up, I am very much enchanted by this game. The best Assassin's Creed game in a long time. [SELF] Kassandra, Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ethlaine // Fan Content. save. Posted by 10 months ago. 642 Threads; 4559 Posts; View forum RSS; Go to last post Threads in This Forum. This time, Ubisoft hit a real Homer. Gaming Nexus - Nathan Carter - 9.5 / 10.0. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjY9s3UsFUg, Idk if i have watched enough ACG's videos (I watch him a lot), but I have rarely seen him praised a game this much. Initially I thought it’d be boring but it’s been a joy to explore so far. 93% lean beef.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H23mk3Zgtpk, The Codex - Rino the Bouncer - 9.3 / 10.0. They seemed to have added, refined and expanded enough to warrant maintaining that "wow" factor Origins had. The fact they can all be beat in like 5 minutes is PERFECT. PlayStation Universe - John-Paul Jones - 9.5 / 10.0. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is an epic, historical RPG that uses elements of Assassin's Creed to tell a different kind of origin story, and the results are stunning in almost every way. By fully investing in becoming an action RPG, Odyssey's characters, combat, story, and scope are beyond anything the series has accomplished so far.
Chaíre misthios! A glorious sum of newly implemented RPG systems, refined traditional series beats and boasting one of the most entertaining stories in recent memory, Assassin's Creed Odyssey is simply the best in the series and one of the finest open-world adventures available. A huge, ambitious game building on the solid foundations of Origins to deliver a game that feels like another positive step towards a very interesting future for the franchise. Whats your opinion on the dialogue choices? Choice and consequence feature heavily in Odyssey, with the player guiding Alexios or Kassandra through a massive journey to reunite their family and kill a lot of people. This has been a nice change from the old system IMO as a lot of the times in Origins, I just got on my horse, pressed the follow road button and let it go there by itself. Only two posts per user per day are allowed.