The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

If you’re not part of an industry, it’s highly likely their awards ceremonies, even the Oscars, will be boring. Germaine Greer’s cruel takedown of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Starts at 60 Writers Apr 15, 2018 Germaine Greer appeared on Sunday's '60 Minutes' where she slammed Prince Harry and Meghan … In my day, if someone sweated over making a mixtape for you, it was a declaration of eternal love, which you either accepted or spurned (“This is not my favourite Psychedelic Furs track – you don’t know me at all!”).

MEGHAN Markle is "faking" her love for Prince Harry in a bid for a more “high” life, fears Germaine Greer.
Pictured, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle kiss outside St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle after their wedding. “Tutto quello che posso pensare è che è meglio che sia innamorata.

Loose Women viewers brand Dame Jenni Murray, 70, 'transphobic' after she reiterated her view that... Why are so many women dying for a cocaine rush? But now... More than you bargained for! We knew the drill. Handwritten labels (assorted colours optional).

Meanwhile, Natalie Portman wore a cape adorned with the names of non-nominated female directors, which was criticised by Rose McGowan as “the kind of protest that gets rave reviews from the mainstream media for its bravery... Brave? The odd thing is that the heat is almost completely one-sided. Meanwhile, a source previously told US Weekly that more than two years after giving up acting to marry Prince Harry, Meghan has been 'actively looking' for a manager or agent for future projects. It's thought the two could have earned up to $1 million for the gig - during which Harry spoke about his mental health and therapy. How many fake groans will get her through this? Songs in exactly the right order (mistakes lead to ambient disaster). Then, Greer went low, saying that Markle had better be in love: “If she’s been faking it all this time, oh boy, what misery. Does someone like Portman have to be on the very frontline of activism or she can shove her heartfelt support? Is virtue signalling really the worst thing that can happen at an awards ceremony? Whether resigning from royalty, sacking staff or doing an alleged million-dollar speaking gig for JP Morgan, Meghan and Harry remain the top undisputed House of Windsor media targets, which is no mean achievement when Prince Andrew is in the mix.

At least it wouldn’t end up in the ocean, but I doubt it could be as evocative. The trouble is that it’s been open season on Meghan for so long, even vicious attacks have become weirdly banal and mainstream.

'How many orgasms will it take? She has already signed a voiceover deal with Disney in return for a donation to an elephant charity.

'All I can think is she'd better be in love. How many orgasms will it take?