I illustrated some of these "reasons why I love you" and made a cute book that could be a great present to your loved ones! The way he smiles. Guy Built A Bird Feeder That Accepts Bottle Caps For Food, And These Wild Magpies Love It, 30 Times Male Authors Showed They Barely Know Anything About Women, Cat Owners Explain How Cat Body Language Is Often Misinterpreted By 'Dog People', Trolls Call A Photo Of Joe Biden And His Son 'Creepy', People Respond With Similar Pics To Shame Them, This Shop Owner Installed A Glass Ceiling For His Cats And Now They Won't Stop Staring At Him, 30 Of The Funniest Internet-Famous Cat Pics Get Illustrated By Tactooncat, 11 Behind-The-Scenes Pics Of Disney's Famous Scenes, 30 Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things, 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing (32 Pics), Skirts And Heels Are Not Just For Women, This Guy Proves That Perfectly (30 Pics), Australian Firefighters Pose For Their 2021 Charity Calendar To Treat Injured Wildlife From The Recent Fires (18 Pics), You Can Now Buy A ‘Half Christmas Tree’ If You Hate Decorating The Back And Want To Save Space, 50 Times Car Mechanics Took Pics Of What They Were Dealing With So Others Would Believe Them, White Supremacist Group Makes The #ProudBoys Hashtag A Thing, The Gay Community Hijacks It, Seal Gets Surprised With A Giant Ice Fish Cake On His 31st Birthday, Little Golden Retriever Puppy Becomes A Guide For A Blind Dog (28 Pics), This Person Forces Birds To Gather In Specific Locations To Create An Image By Simply Feeding Them, 50 People Who Took Their Family Photo Recreations To The Next Level (New Pics), 40 Wholesome Pics Of Senior Cats Doing Their Thing, 50 Cats Shamelessly Disrespecting People's Personal Space (New Pics), Mailman Takes Selfies With Every Animal That He Befriends While On His Job (30 Pics), 12-Year-Old Girl Redecorates Family Home In A Week For Just Around $125, And Here Are The Results, Shiba Inu Goes Viral For His Love Of Smiling, Especially After Seeing Food (30 Pics), Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs (30 New Pics). He knows I have flaws; and he still loves me to death. Our site includes quite a bit of content, so if you're having an issue finding what you're looking for, go on ahead and use that search feature there! Please enter your email to complete registration. I know he loves me more than anyone ever did. With him around, I don’t feel like I need anyone else in this world. gagmad - March 27, 2017. Love; it’s painful, romantic, dreamlike, complicated, challenging, adventurous, and filled with mystery, all at the same time. Like us on Facebook for more stories like this: White Politician Forgets To Switch Accounts, Starts Commenting As A Black Trump Supporter, People Are Standing Up For Johnny Depp With These 40 Memes While Others Disagree, Artist Shows What's Wrong With Today's Society With His Honest Illustrations (54 New Pics), 50 Of The Best Reactions People Had To Trump Losing The Election, Turns Out, Joe Biden's Dog Major Will Be The First Shelter Dog To Live In The White House In History, 88 Best Photos Of Px3 “State Of The World Photography” Contest Capture The Most Important Events Of 2020, Baby Beaver Gets Rescued, Ends Up Building ‘Dams’ In Rescuer’s Home Using Random Household Items, 44 People Who Dressed Up For Halloween Thinking Everyone Would But No One Else Did, 16 Times People Overdid Halloween Decorations And Got The Cops Called On Them, Neil Patrick Harris And His Family Just Won Halloween After Unveiling Their 2020 Costumes, Person Running The McDonald’s Twitter Account Shares How Nobody Ever Asks How He's Doing, Receives Support From Various Famous Brand Accounts, I Want To Thank Bored Panda For Turning My Hobby Into A Job, Here Are The 10 Winning Photographs From The “People” Contest By The Independent Photographer. He rescues me from the stupidest things I do in life. I love you because you’re the best; I love you because you deserve to be loved; You understand my feelings more than anyone else; Because you complete me; You make me happy when am sad And, though cute relationship quotes might not be your man's cup of tea, these will surely make him smile. Ooops! He’s a silly goose and I can’t stop loving him. He is kind, gentle, attentive, and caring; not just to me, but towards his family and friends as well. Please contact the developer of this form processor to improve this message. Funny Love Card - Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You - Funny Anniversary Card for Husband Wife Boyfriend or Girlfriend - 201404090733. Even though my reasons may be corny, silly, or cheesy, I love them. The site is ours and not just mine. I'd prefer he said more something like "with or without make-up, you're always pretty". 19. love the sarcastic parts, Bored Panda works best if you switch to our Android app. If you wish to add some of your reasons why you love someone, then do leave us a comment below. The first things I noticed on him were his gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful eyes and lips. I am the CEO and Founder of Powerful Sight. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. love it! 100 Differences between love and infatuation. Hey Pandas, What Is The Worst Way You’ve Been Broken Up With? We respect your privacy. Whenever I was sick, he was always by my side; forcefully feeding me, irritating me to the core, and giving me my bitter medication. Throughout the night, we fight for the covers. He will say the sweetest things again and again, and I will never get bored to hear them. We're asking people to rethink comments that seem similar to others that have been reported or downvoted, By using our services you agree to our use of cookies to improve your visit. 23491. He gave me a wonderful, loving family I always wished for. He wants me to wake him up, every morning, with a kiss on his cheek or forehead. He just loves to cuddle me, even when I’m trying to push him away (playfully). Hey Pandas, What's The Best Comeback You've Ever Heard Or Said? His butt! He loves to learn about different cultures, scientific discoveries, and new cars. Even though he’s the youngest sibling, he bullies his elder sisters. 137 Reasons Why I Love You. The server responded with {{status_text}} (code {{status_code}}). Below are some reasons why I love you letter, funny reasons why I love you for her, for your boyfriend and your best friend. Even though the server responded OK, it is possible the submission was not processed. We will not publish or share your email address in any way. Well, we're looking for good writers who want to spread the word. These cookies do not store any personal information. The Bored Panda iOS app is live! <3, He's the reason why I don't bother shaving haha, these illustrations are so cute! We hope you are enjoying LoveBondings! When I go shopping for myself, I know that he doesn’t like it very much, he accompanies me. For me, he’s the best driver I’ve ever known (apart from me). That is why we need to reassure our loved ones that we still love them by expressing our love to them. Till date, he has never judged anyone he’s met. He thinks he knows me completely. Let me count the reasons! Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. I make him go in the kitchen and get me a glass of water, every night… and he does it. I know it seems corny, but I really can’t help it. He wants to ignore me whenever he feels a nasty fight is about to come. We have sent an email to the address you provided with an activation link. He’s very careful not to wake me up in the middle of the night or disturb me if he can’t sleep. The way he looks at you. Even without makeup, he calls me the most beautiful woman in the world. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 20 Funny Reasons Why I Love You. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Would you like to read it? It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app. The way he makes you smile. There may be several times in a day when I can’t stand to see him or be next to him; however, at the end of the day, I can’t help but fall in love with him all over again. He’s a genius when it comes to computers and cars… I am so relieved. His honesty and untainted heart is loved by everyone around him. I see my biggest strength and weakness in him. Please provide your email address and we will send your password shortly. I feel like a lot of people are prettier without makeup, especially if they have acne or other blemishes and they try to cover it up with layers of foundation like boi just show your face a little more--- there you go. anyways lol that's a nice thing to add to the mix. You can read more about it and change your preferences, Get the best of Bored Panda in your inbox. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. Dunno, I feel like my make-up skills aren't that good when he says that. Do you have a list of 100 reasons why you love your boyfriend or husband. He will go out of his way to make everyone happy. Even though I’ve been married for more than 3 years now, I can’t really explain what love actually means to me. Motto - make people laugh! 8 Ways to Make Anyone fall in Love with You without Stress. If I want to watch a particular movie or show, he won’t argue or make faces. Learn more{{/message}}. Stay tuned and be motivated. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. What about: he says I'm prettier without make-up? Famous Definitions of Love by different scholars, 5 Major Reasons Why Relationships Fail Nowadays, Meaning of True Love & 9 things people who truly…, 11 Signs You're gradually falling in Love, List of 12 Types Of Lovers You Will Likely Find In…. If yes, then go through the article for some interesting reasons... Do you have a list of 100 reasons why you love your boyfriend or husband. Your email address will not be published. Your image is too large, maximum file size is 8 MB. He sings horribly in the shower and I love to hear him every time. Required fields are marked *, {{#message}}{{{message}}}{{/message}}{{^message}}Your submission failed. At least saying ‘I love you‘ is not enough to make someone believe you truly love them. His sense of humor is terrible and he knows that I know. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. This! Learn more{{/message}}, {{#message}}{{{message}}}{{/message}}{{^message}}It appears your submission was successful. Albeit it may seem that men are forgetful and not cut for serious relationships sometimes, these love quotes might prove you wrong and change your definition of love. Whether it’s friends or family, he never likes to disappoint them. You need to give them some reasons behind your confession (I love you). He will make sure he can help anyone who needs it. He tells me to be more optimistic, more free of burdens in life. Sign up to receive the latest and greatest articles from our site automatically each week (give or take)...right to your inbox. He always forgives those who did wrong to him. Discover love poems, messages, letters, quotes, insights and more for every relationship and occasion. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. He hates milk, but loves when I make him drink it. You can be as crazy as you want with him. Of all the foods in the world, he loves home-cooked meals the most. In my life, he’s everything to me: my hero, coach, soulmate, stress ball. Would you like to read it? Pinterest. He loves your imperfections and yet thinks you're perfect! If I want something (even if it’s irrational), he will go out of his way to do it. Sometimes, for an entire day, he won’t call me but argue that he always wanted to.