Income disclosure statement is necessary for MLM companies to officially disclose the income potential of their existing members. Unless there is a Period After Opening symbol on the packaging ( a little pot with a 3, 6 or 12m inside), all products should be discarded once past the expiration date. So 1 ltr jel hardly will go for 4 days. Hello, thanks for reaching out! We''re sorry to hear this! How do you feel about going to work at forever living products each day? "wiki"what changes you made til now?their is any danger to use yours products now?i read that you stopped selling in California because of thatwhat about the middle east Are the products there safe to use or is there a lead problem in the products? All of the Forever Living products are based on Aloe Vera which is a natural plant with great healing attributes. "the products of flp is very benefit to us" (in 7 reviews), "time freedom,financial freedom,lifestyle,passive income and excitement" (in 6 reviews), "The real negative is the people who say it's a pyramid scheme" (in 10 reviews), "Encouraged to scam and spam friends and family" (in 6 reviews), I have been working at Forever Living Products part-time for less than a year, 1- Freedom of work The good thing about having their own farms is that they don't have to rely on 3rd party vendors to supply the ingredient. ), They were founded back in 1978 which is already in business for more than 40 years, You don't have to recruit anyone to make money, You have the freedom to promote any products you want and not being restricted to only promote the products from one MLM company. Forever Living acquired the company "Aloe Vera of America" in the 1990s and built their own aloe vera farms in Texas & Dominican Republic. Great Products & Excellent Business Opportunity, IS FOREVER LIVING BEST OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUTH. Glassdoor has 229 Forever Living Products reviews submitted anonymously by Forever Living Products employees. We do our best to make all our products available in each country as quickly as possible, but unfortunately that process is sometimes delayed due to different country regulations. They create hype to change your life and assure you of earning a lot of money. Learn how to enable cookies. If there is anything we can do to help make your experience more positive, please let us know! Our community is ready to answer. You can sign up directly as a free member as long as you have a sponsor. Again, we reiterate the importance of customer due diligence and further research. The desensitization treatment I was on, was helping, but still not enough. They gone from helping everyone to screwing everyone! Hello Preetika, we are so sorry to hear this! I Created My Own 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income at just 21 Years Old!​. It also improved the look of my hair and skin, helped soothe menstrual cramps etc...I would pour a little amount in the lid and drink it all up, then drink plenty of water, twice a day, morning when I just woke up, and then right before going to bed.If you use their products, I guarantee you, you'll see some real results. Hello! Filter by: Filter by: Tarun 1 review. Some of the things Aloe Vera does is help with weight loss, more energy, heals skin burns and helps keep your digestive system in check. Respected sir, forever living products is glorious gift for forever company. I am Forever Business Owner from past 3.5 years and everyday i live my life with forever because it gives me time flexibility to work from anywhere, anytime and with anyone. Forever Living Products is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company that was founded way back in 1978 by Rex Maughan and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Now my customers are questioning me what kind of company is this where everytime products are not available. Forever Living Products Reviews 53 • Average . FLP products are excellent that's why I want to stay with fLP. Why ?Forever Lite Ultra states not reccomended for children. In order for you to qualify for commission, you have to purchase around $280 worth of products and continue paying around $140 per month to stay active. Hello Jacqueline, thanks for your question! For your information, Forever Living's aloe vera farms are located at Texas and Dominican Republic. The combination of the desensitization treatment and aloe vera which acted as a complimentary therapy, did miracles. Most of the complaints are about the price, and the taste of the drinks.