With a convenient location outside of Charlotte, NC, and next to Fort Mill, SC, Revere at Tega Cay provides an easy trip to restaurants, parks, schools, and businesses. With Evolve you can have a small town community feel with Uptown amenities like year around salt water resort stlye pool with outdoor lounge, indoor pet spa, full gym, community workspace with Starbucks … The unrivaled experience at Evolve at Tega Cay begins with a private tour of our refined, tasteful apartments nestled in the heart of our pet-friendly community. Fort Mill is ranked among the best places to live in South Carolina and contains the best public schools in the state. Learn why in our, 29708 Luxury Apartments & Other Communities. Bottom line we wasted our time and $200 on a property that clear screens for high income residents. Now professionally managed, the Evolve at Tega Cay … Details for Evolve at Tega Cay Apartments, Evolve at Tega Cay Apartments Floor Plans & Pricing. Carley calls me to tell me that I don't qualify as I don't have 6x for income. Evolve at Tega Cay provides its residents a wide selection of unique 1, 2 and 3-bedroom bedroom apartment homes that feature exclusive community and household amenities like a 9-10 ft. Ceilings in every Apartment, Designer Cabinetry with Subway Tile … Our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes are uniquely designed with comfort and style in mind. Evolve at Tega Cay Apartments is located at 810 Eden Ave, Fort Mill, SC 29708. Welcome home to Revere at Tega Cay, a brand new gated apartment community in Tega Cay, SC. Carmen Miller-Miller Realty Group-Keller Williams Realty 2,402 views As a resident, your well-being is our greatest concern. Located near downtown Fort Mill, with easy access to I-77 and I485, Evolve at Tega Cay is just minutes away from Whitewater Center Its 32-45 minutes away, Carowinds is closer as well as all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that nearby Lake Wylie has to offer. There are no reviews for this property. Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. As soon as you set foot on our grounds, before even stepping through the doorframe of your next home, you will be wrapped in the comforts and amenities our neighbors value and cherish. Call us : (803) 262-4851 * * * Menu. Evolve at Tega Cay offers beautifully modern one, two, and three bedroom apartments. All Rights Reserved. We know you deserve the very best in apartment living, and our community is designed specifically to ensure you don’t just lease, you live. However, they should be able to qualify on their own as they would most likely have a deposit of 1 months rent since they were so close to the requirement. We even have 24/7 package locker on the premises for after hour pick ups. Now professionally managed, the Evolve at Tega Cay office and maintenance teams are always reliable and friendly! This is your chance to live in one of the premier apartment communities in Fort Mill, SC. Located near downtown Fort Mill, with easy access to I-77 and I485, Evolve at Tega Cay is just minutes away from Whitewater Center Its 32-45 minutes away, Carowinds is closer as well as all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that nearby Lake Wylie has to offer. Email or print a brochure from Evolve at Tega Cay in Fort Mill, SC. Take a Virtual Tour Today!This is your chance to live in one of the premier apartment communities in Fort Mill, SC. Picture coming home every day to the warm embrace of meticulous landscaping, comfortable homes, and thoughtful amenities tailored to enhance your life. Visit us today for your personal tour of Evolve at Tega Cay, where you can lead the life you want. The urban amenities of Downtown Charlotte are just 30 minutes away as well.