I really hope that bioware did not read some of the red-score comments from this page when they made DA 2, although it does seem like they did. It's the player that controls the game more than the story , so everyone can look forward to spending endless hours in a wonderfully fleshed out fantasy realm. Diverse back stories. Get the latest news and videos for this game daily, no spam, no fuss. Even the most nostalgic Infinity Engine stalwarts will find a lot to love in this story-heavy RPG. Check out the video review here (HD available).

If you're into rpgs, or rather if you love roleplaying in general, there's really no need to waste time reading any reviews of this game. Being a very story driven RPG, the setting and lore of the world makes you crave to know more and explore.

The result? I dare say that anyone who dislike this game thus so because combat is as important or more to them as/than the story. It's the best recommendation I can give the game, its beyond addictive, and the story is so good that I never want it to end. Be aware though, Dragon Age: Origins is not a revolution of the genre, rather it is an evolution, where Bioware has refined everything that made them into a formula as close to perfection as possible. 30 Games That Emerged from Development Hell, Notable Video Game Releases: New and Upcoming, Best of 2020: Film Awards & Nominations Scorecard, November Preview: 19 TV Shows & New Movies to Watch at Home, Dragon Age: Origins Witch Hunt DLC Trailer, Release Dates for All Notable Upcoming Games, Music title data, credits, and images provided by, Movie title data, credits, and poster art provided by. The voice acting is excellent for the most part, and the graphics are pretty good, although the PC version requirements seem to be considerably high for the graphics quality. Reviewed on: X360; Incredible storytelling, great characters, and exciting battles are just a few of the things that make this fantasy role-playing game so great. After my friend saying that he was pretty jazzed about getting this game, I vowed to give it an honest try. Hands down, still the best Dragon Age game to date, offering a great character creation with lots of different backgrounds to choose from, and. Characters have real wants and needs, and if you satisfy them, they'll be greatful, if you don't, they'll be mad. By signing up, you agree to the our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy.

Hands down, still the best Dragon Age game to date, offering a great character creation with lots of different backgrounds to choose from, and some of the best dialogue options in a BioWare game. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Its detailed world, memorable characters, meaningful choices, and engrossing combat system makes Dragon Age the sort of game you’ll want to replay from start to finish several times. Doubly so since it readily promotes multiple play throughs. After playing for more than 50 hours I still have a way to go before finishing my first play through. The game takes you into a fantasy world that you don't.

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition for PC game reviews & Metacritic score: Dragon Age Origins:You are a Grey Warden, one of the last of this legendary order of guardians. It is a single player experience that I haven't had since I played Oblivion. You pay 50 bucks for a game then if you want the whole thing you gotta pay 30 for the expansion pack and who knows how much for all t... Read Full Review, undoubtedly Dragon Age: Origins is a unique phenomena in the coarse of video games` history, that has set new definition of how to get involve in a real hero Character, and expand its relations and characteristics as yo... Read Full Review, Dragon Age : Origins is AAA PC-RPG from year 2009 created by Bioware and published by Electronic Arts . Partial Nudity, Language, Blood, Intense Violence, Sexual Content, Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Livestream, Black Friday Video Game Deals Are Live Now, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Campaign Review, The Mandalorian: Season 2, Episode 3 Review, Where to Find PS5 When It Comes Into Stock, PSA: Use a LAN Cable to Transfer PS4 Games to PS5, Christopher Nolan Doesn't Think Not Being Able to Hear His Movies' Dialogue Is a Big Deal, Spider-Man PS4's Terrifying Boat NPCs Get An Easter Egg In Spider-Man Remastered, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. The story is rich and engaging, the characters are memorable, and the journey is one that pulls you in, captivates you and compels you to move forward toward the conclusion. Uno de los mejores RPG, buen equilibrio entre diversión y dificultad, la mezcla perfecta entre Mass Effect y Baldurs Gate, uno de mis juegos, Uno de los mejores RPG, buen equilibrio entre diversión y dificultad, la mezcla perfecta entre Mass Effect y Baldurs Gate, uno de mis juegos favoritos, y el mejor de la saga de lejos, Awesome story, decisions come back to bite you in the rear end. Mehr zu Dragon Age: Origins. I never felt for a minute like there wasn't something to do. We reveal the best-reviewed games of 2009, and rank the performance of each game platform for the year. Dragon Age: Origins - Playstation 3 $19.99 on Gamestop dwarfs other role-playing games in size and scale, and weaves in mature themes amidst a backdrop of chaos and destruction. Endings are totally flexible depending on choices made. 67 I guess the best thing I could say about the game, is that I don't want it to end. Nostalgia is a terrible adversary, especially for tactics-based RPG lovers. Dragon Age: Origins Review. It is the new benchmark. Incredible storytelling, great characters, and exciting battles are just a few of the things that make this fantasy role-playing game so great. The same goes if you regard games like Planescape: Torment, Fallout 2 and the Baldurs Gate-series among the best computer games ever made. Writing this review has been hell for me, never have I had to write so much about something I wanted to do so badly. Alles zum Spiel mit Wertung, Download, Systemanforderungen, Release Termin, Demo und Patch, Tipps, Forum und Lesertest. I have never in 15 years of playing video games fallen asleep duri... Read Full Review. Share: Twitter Facebook Reddit. Poor game, lacks true and more classical RPG mechanics like fishing minigames and no rideable mounts, disappointing game. I can scarcely remember the last time I played a game in which I didn't level up. Dragon Age Origins is a fresh look at RPG and very very addictive. With its emotionally compelling story, players choose with whom they wish to forge alliances or crush under their mighty fist, redefining the world with the choices they make and how they wield their power. Morrigan's return is a disappointment in this vapid downloadable add-on. Epic Party-Based Combat – Dragon Age: Origins introduces an innovative, scalable combat system, as players face large-scale battles and use their party’s special abilities to destroy hoardes of enemies and massive creatures.

A masterpiece RPG that makes you feel part of something epic. Dragon Age: Origins (Rollenspiel) für PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360. Dragon Age Origins is not a perfect game, but I can't rate it at an even 9. © 2020 METACRITIC, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I never felt for a. Dragon Age: Origins is exactly what I want from an RPG, or for that matter, any video game. Would have given a 10, but AI, even with the scripting tool, was clunky and not exactly trustworthy. I might be helping a mother missing her child, I might be saving the sacred animals of a tribe, or I might be helping the sheriff stop crime in the capital. Writing this review has been hell for me, never have I had to write so much about something I wanted to do so badly. Engaging plot and characters. The one thing I love about Bioware is they know how to make a RPG that gets me emotio... Read Full Review, Having downloaded and played most of the other download content, I was expecting so much more from this expansion pack. Awesome story, decisions come back to bite you in the rear end. The scope of its campaign alone truly makes you feel part of a grand battle of good vs. evil and in this case evil dwells both underground ... Read Full Review, If you are looking for a review that is not biased or a review that is not coming from a rabid Bioware fan you came to the right place.For all the good marks and awards, this game is not special, at best it is average.I... Read Full Review, Ok where to start first,what's up with greedy developers, man it is out of control. This is a review of the PC version of Dragon Age: Origins.

My son has no trouble with playing it with his dual core AMD CPU, but he has a pretty good graphics card. Emphasis on the roleplay tag with this game.

Because this game is everything a person like you look for in a game, and so much more. I just can't believe people giving this anywhere BELOW 5. Powerful Magic – Raining down awesome destruction on enemies is even more compelling as players apply "spell combos," a way of combining together different spells to create emergent unique effects. based on Asking me to kill 10 boars when the boars respawn infinitely feels stupid and breaks me out of a game. We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%. Dragon age Origins is far better than its sequel... Read Full Review, If you are really looking for a long time investing campaign spanning many an hour, filled with intrigue, action, tactics and very memorable characters, look no further. Dragon Age: Origins Test; News (108) Tipps & Lösung (1) Cheats (1) Über den Autor: Martin Woger. Very obviously far from perfect, but still satisfying. Gather+around+the+campfire+--+it's+story+time! The game takes you into a fantasy world that you don't want to leave.

Is it a solid game? The player's choice of Origin determines who they are and where they begin the adventure, as they play through a customized story opening that profoundly impacts the course of every adventure. GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers. High fantasy role-playing at its finest. For more.

It is constantly engaging. I had never played an RPG like this before, because I found the whole concept rather tedious. Overall Dragon Age: Origins is fantastic, and is a must play for any fan of the genre. Well, it h... Read Full Review, Dragon Age Origin takes place in Felderan and involves around team game play of characters that side by you and follow your controls.Its an open ended RPG where your choices have great effects on the overall outcome of t... Read Full Review, Dragon Age must be one of the best RPG games around (as far as western RPGs go). This expansion pack isn't as extraordinary as the original Dragon Age, but it's still immensely entertaining. The best and worst of BioWare's excesses combine in this competent but unprogressive RPG. While the gameplay is not exactly like that of the Elder Scrolls series, it is close in its theme. Generally favorable reviews- based on 4380 Ratings. Wer noch mehr erfahren will, greift zur PC Games 12/09. As the spiritual successor to BioWare's "Baldur's Gate", one of the most successful role-playing games in the industry, Dragon Age: Origins represents BioWare's return to its roots, delivering a fusion of the best elements of existing fantasy works with stunning visuals, emotionally-driven, As the spiritual successor to BioWare's "Baldur's Gate", one of the most successful role-playing games in the industry, Dragon Age: Origins represents BioWare's return to its roots, delivering a fusion of the best elements of existing fantasy works with stunning visuals, emotionally-driven narrative, heart-pounding combat, powerful magic abilities and credible digital actors.
Gamespot say only 100 words. This add-on doesn't reach for the stars, but it features a couple of great characters and a smattering of quality moments. This is the quintessential PC RPG everyone should try.