Zombie is ready for the rock this weekend, but not quite sold on the concept of gourmet man food. But something like the Philadelphia Flyers, Broad Street Bullies, something that’s a true story pre-existing thing there’s so much more protocol you have to go through of getting people to ok things and different steps that just really slow down the process” laments Zombie. When I watched the finished version of ’31’ I was like, this is the best one yet.”. MicrosoftApplicationsTelemetryDeviceId, MicrosoftApplicationsTelemetryFirstLaunchTime. Rob Zombie, musician and director of more than half a dozen films! @@History/@@scroll|#, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, _ga, _ga, _gat, _gat, _gid, _gid, _pinterest_cm, disqus_unique. There’s no fiction in it, it’s all true. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. Tags: Broad Street Bullies, Hear Magazine, Interview, Night of the Living Dreads, Rob Zombie, Rob Zombies Great American Nightmare, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor. Stylized collectable stands 3 ¾ inches tall. The story of the rough-and-tumble U.S. hockey team, The Philadelphia Flyers, during the 1970s. Exclusive 3 From Hell shirts at HalloweenTown, Meet Hollywood’s hottest Zombies - NY Post interviews Rob and Sheri Moon. Listen as Rob Zombie speaks to Hear Magazine about Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor, the Broad Street Bullies film and Rob Zombies Great American Nightmare. Find out how we use and protect your data. Otis' "Jesus Loves You" shirt from 3 From Hell at Zomboogey! So that’s when I was like, I got to go do something else. Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. Tags: Broad Street Bullies, Huff Post Live, Interview, Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, The Lords of Salem, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor Noisecreep speaks to Zombie about ”Lords of Salem,’ His Future Film Projects’ and more The horror director and rocker headlines Rock Allegiance at PPL Park in Chester, PA on Saturday October 10th. Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. Exclusive 3 From Hell shirts at HalloweenTown, Meet Hollywood’s hottest Zombies - NY Post interviews Rob and Sheri Moon. The event comes custom built for fall with craft beer, gourmet man food, and a lineup of music to shred your face featuring Korn, Godsmack, Five Finger Death Punch, and over 15 other bands to rage to. Rob Zombie: Rob Zombie is managed by Ciulla Management | Site Designed and Manipulated by 1976Designs | Main Background includes photo by Rob Fenn | Uses Music Lite Frame by Organic Themes. Rob Zombie, musician and director of more than half a dozen films! blog spent part of last weekend chatting with Rob Zombie backstage at the Mayhem Festival, when the show thundered into Tinley Park, IL. Rock Allegiance is sold out this weekend at PPL Park in Chester, PA. Look for new music from Zombie and the new film “31” next year. Important Site Info: Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy | Data Tools | CCPA Policy (Do Not Sell My Data) | Terms and Condition's | Links | Visit OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. __jid, guid, SESS#, gdpr[consent_types], gdpr[allowed_cookies]. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! That was an epic battle because that was the first time I had to really research something. The Associated Press caught up with Rob for a little one on one to discuss all of these releases, and to talk about bringing the House of 1000 Corpses to Broadway! Official site | News, movies, music, tour dates & more. SOLD OUT! Bring home a piece of music and film history with Pop! In addition to a new album due out in 2016, Zombie is also set to release his latest horror flick “31” in February, all part of a burst of creative energy from the frontman. lang, loid, MicrosoftApplicationsTelemetryDeviceId, MicrosoftApplicationsTelemetryFirstLaunchTime, sp_ab, sp_landing, sp_t. When the Mayhem Festival trundled into Clarkston, MI, on 28 July, Bloody Disgusting were there waiting to conduct an interview with Rob Zombie. Important Site Info: Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy | Data Tools | CCPA Policy (Do Not Sell My Data) | Terms and Condition's | Links | Visit OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth. From 1974-1976 the Philadelphia Flyers were known as the Broad Street Bullies. I just listened to album this morning for the first time in many months and I think it’s the best record ever.”, “I felt the same thing with the movie too. Unfortunately for Philadelphia Flyers fans, “Broad Street Bullies” is not a part of Rob Zombie’s plans at the moment. in conversation with Rob Zombie, New Music From Rob Zombie Coming 30 October 2020. “We may go back to it one day, but it just hit a wall.”. I don’t have to answer to anybody. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Directed by George Roy. Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. But every once in a while it just feels more inspired than other times. Gourmet man food sounds like – I don’t know what that is – sounds like something I don’t want to get involved with.”. I mean I’ve known Korn—1999 I think might be the first time we toured together—so I’ve known those guys for however long that is” Zombie explains before a tour stop in West Virginia. Officially licensed 'The Devil's Rejects' merchandise now available at Fright Rags. We didn’t even get to the point where like, they’re playing the Penguins. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. The long-discussed film based on the 1970’s Flyers has been put off—not by lack of passion, but by a series of hurdles in bringing the notorious team to life. “The problem is when you don’t control the material. I’ll lose my mind if I devote five or seven years to something that doesn’t happen.”. © __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, disqus_unique. Rob Zombie, as a stylized POP vinyl from Funko! Rob Zombie: Rob Zombie is managed by Ciulla Management | Site Designed and Manipulated by 1976Designs | Main Background includes photo by Rob Fenn | Uses Music Lite Frame by Organic Themes. Pop Rocks: Rob Zombie. “It’s not necessarily because it’s a sports team, it’s just because it’s anything” he explains. We use cookies to improve user experience, personalization and analyze website traffic. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Category: Rob Zombie News, Rob Zombie Tour News, Tags: Broad Street Bullies, Interview, Korn, Night of the Living Dreads, radio.com, Rob Zombie, Rob Zombies Great American Nightmare, The Puppy Rescue Mission, Rock It Out! Rob Zombie, on “Broad Street Bullies” Movie. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Official site | News, movies, music, tour dates & more. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); lang, loid, MicrosoftApplicationsTelemetryDeviceId, MicrosoftApplicationsTelemetryFirstLaunchTime, sp_ab, sp_landing, sp_t. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Category: Rob Zombie Movie News, Rob Zombie News, Rob Zombie Tour News, Tags: Bloody Disgusting, Broad Street Bullies, Interview, Rob Zombie, The Lords of Salem, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor. MicrosoftApplicationsTelemetryDeviceId, MicrosoftApplicationsTelemetryFirstLaunchTime. Police: Delaware Woman Shoves Sandwich On 74-Year-Old Woman's Face, Goes After Her With Hammer, 'This Is Real': Bucks County Officials Warning Of Unprecedented Spread Of COVID-19, Man Taken Into Custody After Making 'Alarming Statements, Acting Erratic' On American Airlines Flight To Philadelphia From Orlando, Airline Says, Philly Health Officials Say 'Complete Lockdown' Is On The Table As COVID-19 Cases Spike In City, 'Quickly Becoming Catastrophic Situation': CHOP's PolicyLab Recommending All Schools In Philadelphia Region Go To Virtual Learning By Monday, Philadelphia Police Officer Fatally Shoots Man After Suspect Opened Fire In Kensington, Officials Say, Delaware County Hospitals Diverting Patients Due To Lack Of Space During Spike In Coronavirus Cases, Sources Say, 'It Needs To Stop': Neighbors Stunned After 14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Basketball Court In South Philly, 4-Year-Old Shot, Man Killed In North Philadelphia Double Shooting, Police Say, 2 Former Philadelphia Officials Charged With Embezzling City Funds, Authorities Say. You know developing the script, and going back and forth with the Flyers, all kinds of different things. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); __jid, guid, SESS#, gdpr[consent_types], gdpr[allowed_cookies]. gdpr[allowed_cookies], gdpr[consent_types]. _ansscnt, cc_aud, _cc_cc, _cc_dc, _uuid, ads/ga-audiences, B, bcookie, bscookie, c, cookie, fr, GLOBALID, GPS, i/jot/syndication, IDE, impression.php/#, KADUSERCOOKIE, KTPCACOOKIE, lidc, NID, obuid, pb_rtb_ev, r/collect, sa-user-id, sa-user-id-v2, sc_anonymous_id, sess, test_cookie, tr, tuuid, tuuid_lu, u, uid, UID, UIDR, uuid2, V, vglnk.Agent.p, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, zuid, buid_#, clear.gif, cookie_id, edgebucket, VID, Zombie talks about his next film to 3news, [Listen] Hear Magazine interviews Rob Zombie, [Watch] Rob Zombie Talks Halloween Festival & Upcoming Film, “Broad Street Bullies” and more, [Watch] Rock It Out! It’s a rock reunion for many of them according to Mr. Zombie. When it’s an original story that I wrote I can control everything. You have to get the rights to have the Penguins in the movie. Chatting with Yahoo Music! There’s very few bands that you don’t know.”. I felt like, god this is gonna take another five years of non-stop pushing to maybe get this movie made. Bring home a piece of music and film history with Pop! For years, he worked on The Broad Street Bullies , a film that would have been about the 1974 Philadelphia Flyers hockey team. By Kyle Scott April 3, 2013 No Events Available Spread Moneyline Total Place Bet “That [script] is finished. , Rob Zombie shares why he likes to have endings in movies that some may consider bleak, about his forthcoming movie concerning the Broad Street Bullies, and how he plans to keep fans entertained in his ‘Great American Nightmare’ attraction later this year. Tags: Broad Street Bullies, Interview, Movie, New Zealand, Rob Zombie. © “I work on the movie for about two years. We keep these on as they could affect the site functionality but you are free to change these preference to off. Zombie expressed that he would still love to do it and it may still happen, but it’s the rights to real life that has pushed the film further away from seeing the screen. “Every time you go to make a record you try to make it the best record you could make. We use cookies to improve user experience, personalization and analyze website traffic. “Everybody knows everybody basically. Rob Zombie, as a stylized POP vinyl from Funko! Stylized collectable stands 3 ¾ inches tall. gdpr[allowed_cookies], gdpr[consent_types]. Rob Zombie speaks to Radio.com to talk about his 2 week Halloween festival The Great American Nightmare, his upcoming film “Broad Street Bullies” and The Puppy Rescue Mission. Rob Zombie will focus on the infamous and bloody rivalry between the Bruins and the Philadelphia Flyers when he begins filming his hockey biopic movie later in the year.