Is there an app that has an audio daily devotional? Studying the Bible is easier than ever. It charts, diagrams, and maps, which can be used for in-depth analysis and to learn about the original context of the Bible. Tap to Read Scriptures View assigned scripture as you answer lesson questions. Yes, it’s been around for a long time! The app and study journal have daily open-ended questions and with the app you will find several hundreds of maps and many videos including the ones from Bible Project. If you are interested in learning more about our process, find out here. The main screen is the view of Dashboard, which shows various options such as the verse of the day, the audio form of Bible, and your reading links, and it also gave access to other parts in the app. And if you love one of these, share why . 19001 Huebner Road, San Antonio, Texas 78258, Free Bible Study - God's Plan, Text & Audio. 5 Best Apps To Check Your Child’s Instagram Without Their Password in 2020, The Power User’s Guide to Buying a Laptop. Within Christian communities, the act of gathering in a group setting for spiritual practice is often referred to as Bible study. Easily read and study the Bible with Bible study tools. It is named as Accordance Mobile in the play store which is created by Oak Tree Software Inc. Your email address will not be published. Nowadays, we are struggling to do our daily chores, and we should be thankful for these best bible study apps for helping us to nurture and protect our faith in the lord in a relaxed and straightforward way. Thanks for sharing! DOWNLOAD NOWeval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'technicalexplore_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_14',110,'0','0'])); This app is noted as one of the best online apps for learning the Bible quickly. I remember because the mistakes impaired my grades on projects. Can’t wait to download Accordance. The Bible is available in several modern and older translations. Your email address will not be published. I”m so glad you’re going to try it! Bible Study Fellowship lessons, now in an app. It also comes with another feature where it can be read in 1400 different languages. Platform: iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch File Size: 29.6MB … Bible Study Fellowship lessons, now in an app. Once they can read well, I use a Bible reader for our homeschool reading lessons. Best free devotion with inspiring daily messages and daily verses offline-online. Here are the things I love about this free app: Our daily Bible study time looks like this: we sit around the table during breakfast time, listening to the YouVersion audio Bible. I”m so glad you’re going to give it a try! This is also great for parents who have kids that are very visual. Each of them have features. The FAQ section can view the answer to common theological questions. To download the free app, simply go to your device’s app store and search for the YouVersion Bible app. You can read the verse by verse, which is available with a lot of references. I hope this helps you find them. DOWNLOAD NOWeval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'technicalexplore_com-leader-2','ezslot_19',119,'0','0'])); The app is one of the oldest tools which are known for r its best features. Please say u know of one that offers this. Feel free to share your choice of verses, make a bookmark, or even highlight those verses and record notes for future use.