And this stuff is rough. Your IP: 78.46.36.144 Buy this almost all the time, ’cause I’m a “budget drinker”. Never have a hang over. my grocer did not have it today. Then Barton is your go to Vodka. If you need a really cheap vodka, Barton Vodka is probably what you want. Gong yi tanpai! With vodka if you’re going to mix it, you should always aim for the best value unless you like wasting money. Reply Published January 02, 2012 5:17 pm. Before now, I’ve never tried Barton Vodka. Because of it’s lick of anything else exciting to do with it, you can blend it in beer to make the content higher. Great for if you’re out of beer and other liquor and you need a little more to get that buzz and stuff. The most worst vodka or alcohol that I’ve ever had. The purity of the ethanol and the quality of the water are esse ... Stores and prices for 'Barton Naturals Vodka' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. Reply Published January 15, 2013 10:22 pm. I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown. I bought some cheap Vodka at the booze-store for a cheap mixer. It’s definitely nothing impressive, and you had best have a mixer..it isn’t smooth. Barton Distilling Company Louisville Kentucky Reviews WAVE Vodka While we don’t expect much from a vodka in this price category, It is a bit of a underperformer for this price range. Do try to mix with some juice it’s a lot smoother but that’s with any vodka. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f18e36b2d27d125 Barton is a mediocre choice, as is the case with Barton Whiskey. They have all the nice top shelf stuff on the bar for show. Well, with this vodka – you actually can. Barton’s is a literal gift from Christ. Be nice! Reply Published August 18, 2015 11:23 pm. Gives me immediate headache and doesnt even get me drunk. Best vodka ever and I will always buy Barton’s vodka over any other vodka anytime. All the other “top shelf” vodkas alway leave me feeling horrible the next day. This is crack cocaine of all liquors. Shittiest Vodka but I love Dr. Barton’s! You could step your game up a notch to Svedka, or a couple notches to Stoli or Skyy. Usually half of a 175 mL 80 proof bottle is enough to get me feeling good. $10 for a 1.75 liter. Glorious. I drank a bunch: probably 2.5 shots of the crazy nectar and I’ve got nothing but thumbs up for this glory sauce. So most of these reviews are either insane, it’s all either folks saying “if you drink anything but top shelf vodka you are dumb” or “WOO COLLEGE! I drink it straight, right from the bottle. I notice the moisture being pulled from my tongue like I have with other cheap vodkas (e.g. This was my first drink ever. Reply Published October 13, 2013 11:11 am. Los Angeles, California. Gives me goosebumps every time I take a shot. I think that’s pretty damn awesome. If you’re pressed for a cheap Smirnoff replacement (though I hope you are never required to do such), Barton Vodka would be a great choice. My current favorite for this price range is Burnett’s, which is very smooth and have yet to get a hangover…beats the hell outta Barfton and is the same price @12.99 Bottled by Barton Distilling Company. When taken as a shot it starts out very smooth but finishes extremely harsh definitely requiring a chaser. Whisky, other spirits with flavor, are a different story. Anyway, I googled just now and found several more