4 tbsp butter, melted In a large bowl combine sifted flour, brown sugar, 1½ sachets, Evenly divide mixture into prepared muffin cases and sprinkle muffins with reserved.

The real deal or plant-based, your choice. They’re honestly a favorite. Resisting a second one! . Subscribe to Uncle Tobys for your chance to preview new product launches, attend exclusive events and get all the latest news and recipes. I happened to have some lebneh that I used in place of half the yogurt and topped half with pecans and half with cinnamon chips.

I’d do just about anything for (1) kitchenaid in any color – Congrats on your win1. Then carefully fold the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Line 15 muffin...","url":"https:\/\/www.thisgalcooks.com\/best-blueberry-banana-yogurt-muffins\/#mv_create_250_1"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Whisk together the flours, baking powder and salt. And secondly… I’m so jealous about your win! allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/34194/blueberry-yoghurt-muffins.aspx

Once the...","url":"https:\/\/www.thisgalcooks.com\/best-blueberry-banana-yogurt-muffins\/#mv_create_250_6"}],"aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":"4.8","reviewCount":4},"url":"https:\/\/www.thisgalcooks.com\/best-blueberry-banana-yogurt-muffins\/"}
★☆ Thanks for sharing! Crisp white cabinets and dark granite countertops would make me swoon.

That’s so funny about the mixer! Once the muffins are done baking, remove from the oven and cool on a baking rack for about 20 minutes before serving. Carefully toss the blueberries and chocolate chips into the flour mixture. Delicious recipe! I did flax eggs instead of regular and they came out perfectly fine! You can use regular brown and granulated sugars if that’s what you have on hand. ","position":6,"name":"Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.

If you can, I would spray the muffin pan (with or without liners) with a little oil. :). I still love my red one but I guess I’m getting old – I want that classic, cozy look in my kitchen and my house now! I got white because it would match anything, and I do like the crispness too. Gently fold in your frozen blueberries (fresh are ok but use smaller blueberries) Fill 10 muffin cups with your batter and bake in oven for approx 25 minutes. This first thing I’d make in my dream kitchen would be these crazy good Blueberry Banana Yogurt Muffins. I used a cookie scoop to spoon the batter into the muffin cups. Made with whole grain flour, bursting with blueberries and naturally sweetened with bananas.

My dream kitchen would be just like the kitchen I described above. A white Kitchen-Aid mixer? Also stir until combined. I’m sorry to say these turned out really tough and not so flavorful. Top each muffin with some of the mixture. Fold in the mashed banana. If you want to omit the liquid sweetener, you will likely need to add 1/4 cup milk in its place. They are dense but still moist and very flavorful. Dairy-free tested with a thick plant-based yogurt…

LOL, that is too funny, Claire!
Here we balance real food with desserts and healthy snacks making life easy, nutritious and delicious.

Use whatever you prefer. No mixer is needed so I wouldn’t be able to use my white Kitchen Aid mixer.

The Greek yogurt also has a play in how dense they turn out. Calculated without additional granulated sugar. Also used 1/2 freeze dried blueberries and 1/2 fresh. And whoops.

Yield: The BEST Blueberry Banana Yogurt Muffins!

Once the muffins are done baking, remove from the oven and cool on a baking rack for about 20 minutes before serving.

So amazing!!

Each one of these delicious muffins is filled with naturally sweet bananas and antioxidant-rich fresh blueberries. To receive the latest FMK recipes Stir in baking powder, soda, lemon zest and flour. In a second mixing bowl, add the mashed bananas, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. When using wheat based flours, you want to make sure you don’t over-stir or you’ll end up with tougher muffins. In a large bowl whisk together the mashed banana, greek yogurt, olive oil, eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth. I got 18 muffins. Preheat your oven to 350.

The maple syrup adds a nice amount without being overly sweet. I’m really hoping the kitchen fairies come to my house tonight while I’m sleeping and whip up a batch of these.

tag me on social and hashtag so Ican see what you’ve made! Baking at a higher temperature first gives the muffins a higher rise. Made with whole grain flour, bursting with blueberries and naturally sweetened with bananas.

Stir to combine. ;). I’ll send those kitchen fairies your way.

It makes it crazy easy and it's less messy than using a spoon. So I won a Kitchen-Aid stand mixer while at the BlogHer Food conference. It will get its workout making cookies, cakes and breads.

You are right – white will stand the test of time. Add the batter to the muffin cups, filling about 2-3 - 3/4 full. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

I was told to choose two colors in case my first choice wasn’t available. This recipe is going on my baking list! With all of the fun, beautiful colors to choose from, how many people really choose white? Can’t wait to try this recipe!

1/2 tsp salt The toughness could be from overmixng. White, semi-sweet and milk chocolates would all work as well.

Add half of the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, along with the blueberries; give it a gentle couple of stirs before adding in the rest of the flour and fully stirring until just combined. Peanut Butter Muffins with Peanut Butter Chocolate Streusel, Sausage Cheddar and Olive Oil Muffins - This Gal Cooks, Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake | This Gal Cooks, Cranberry Walnut Muffins | This Gal Cooks, 1/2 C evaporated cane juice (or use regular granulated sugar), 1/2 C organic light brown sugar (or use regular light brown sugar), 3/4 C mashed banana (about 2 small bananas), 1/2 C bittersweet chocolate chips (or use your favorite chocolate), 1/2 C organic light brown sugar (can use regular). And a two car garage will be on Ken’s. I hope they make it there stat. But I totally understand, white just looks so clean and fresh!

Next, In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. :) The muffins look amazing – my Husband would swoon over these too.

:).