Some negatives, lacks comfort, the centre of gravity is not in place, so some issues while driving pillion. The company is offering eight new features on the all-new Bajaj CT 100 KS. F-92B, Jawahar Park Devli, Khanpur, New - , Delhi, 110062, H-2A, Green Park Extn.New , Delhi, 110016, Plot No-3 Inder Enclave Main Rohtak Road Near Udhyog Nagar Metro Station Paschim Vihar The Bajaj CT 100 gets only two variants in the BS6 models with a kick start variant with alloy wheels priced at Rs. The engine that power the all-new Bajaj CT 100 KS is the same 102cc single-cylinder unit. ), and income proof (bank statement, salary certificate, etc. Discover 125 for best power equal to a 150cc segment bike but ct 100 is mileage bike. Low price. Since then various upgrades have been introduced in this model, and the latest model version of CT 100 was launched a couple of months ago. Questions like what is the value of my used car or used bike come to our mind when we decide to sell it off. Bajaj Platina 100 Price starts at Rs. Feedback has been submitted successfully.

However, with these additional features, Bajaj is all set to target the upcoming festive season to boost up its sales. With both front and rear drum brakes, Bajaj CT 100 comes up with combined braking system of both wheels. The mileage is 65 kmpl in city conditions, the pick up is fabulous, braking is descent. The ex-showroom price of Bajaj CT 100 is 51,802. 75 kmpl, Front Tyre Size 2.75 X 17, 41 P - Tube Type, Rear Tyre Size 3.00 X 17, 50 P - Tube Type, Front Suspension Hydraulic telescopic, 125 mm Travel, Rear Suspension SNS suspension, 100 mm wheel travel, Chassis Type Tubular single down tube with lower cradle frame, Braking System CBS, IBS, SBT, UBS, HBS - Combined braking of both front and rear wheel | ABS - Anti-lock braking system which can be just for front wheel (single channel) or both wheels (dual channel) or can be switched off (switchable) | E-ABS - Electronic assisted braking system | Standard - Cable operated CBS, Rate & write a detailed review to win Amazon vouchers worth ₹ 2,000, I want to buy this bike because i am dreaming to own this motorcycle since 3 years.. Its for a long time that i am still dreaming to purchase this dream.. My budget is bit tight and everytime i save money there arise another tasks and you know..

My bike is an excellent one. I also asked the service center to check, but they say that it's working fine.

Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers, Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. Contact the nearest service centre for complete details on price in your region. Meanwhile, the engine on the all-new CT 100 KS comes paired to a 4-speed gearbox with a top speed of 90 kmph. For family use Platina because of soft suspension . View full specification of CT 100. with us, our representatives will get back 46,432 to Rs. This is a pricing guide for used cars, used bikes and used scooters that helps in quick selling of second-hand vehicles. We have considered price in for calculating EMI. The Bajaj CT 100 gets drum brakes in the front and rear. Droom cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred or liabilities arising by the party relying on this report.

Also, it is the kind of valuation tool for used scooters, bikes and cars that calculates the data on real-time basis with a scientific method of suggesting their current market value. Bajaj has recently launched the 2021 Bajaj CT 100 KS in India. The entry-level Bajaj CT 100 KS Alloy BS6 variant is priced at Rs 46,554 (ex-showroom Bihar Sharif) and the top-end Bajaj CT 100 ES Alloy BS6 variant costs Rs 52,960 (ex-showroom Bihar Sharif).

Prices indicated are the ex-showroom prices for the selected city limits only. So you can expect a complaint anytime after 6 months or 5000 km. Perfect Some times the petrol reaches the bottom on the verge to be dry when the knob is in the main/on position. CT100 is most affordable for budget friendly people for rural areas road conditions while Discover 125 is mostly suitable for day to day city ride, ocassion long routes. Bajaj has recently launched the 2021 Bajaj CT 100 KS in India. Bajaj CT 100 is available in 6 colours : Matte Olive Green With Yellow Decals, Gloss Flame Red With Bright Red Decals, Gloss Ebony Black Wth Blue Decals, Red With Bright Red, Matte Olive Green With Yellow and Black With Blue.

Benefits of Platina 100 - DTS-i Engine, Stylish Look, More mileage, Comfortable Seat, Longer Suspension.I suggest you to go with Platina 100 ES Comforter unless you have a shortage of Budget.2. 40,794 (Ex-showroom, Delhi) and electric start variant with alloy wheels priced at Rs. Single cylinder engine of Bajaj CT 100 has a 4 speed manual gearbox. , Delhi, 110087, 872/2 Main Road Near Balti Factory Sant Nagar Burari While comparing CT 100 ES and Platina 100 ES, budget is a major factor because there is a considerable price gap among these two. No tubeless tyres, No optional front disc brake. For banks and NBFCs, it helps in getting the fair pricing of used vehicles that further enhances the process of loan approvals. Not good experience in bike daily koi na koi sensor me error a jata haii i am not empress for this bike.

Used continuously for 16 years. Bajaj CT 100 is offered in 2 variants - KS Alloy and the top variant CT 100 ES Alloy which comes at a price tag of Rs. For insurance companies as well, the real-time data obtained through scientific calculation helps in obtaining the current valuation of the second-hand cars, bikes and scooters.

Bajaj CT 100 ES is a fuel efficiency bike and its mileage is too better. A vehicle that is well-maintained and kept in good shape gets to score more in the OBV methodology and gets a better market value.

Bajaj CT 100 is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs.

The EMI for the base variant of Bajaj CT 100 in Delhi is Rs.

So each vehicle represents value at their respective price point. The top variant Bajaj CT 100 on road price in Pune is ₹ 56,125 . Although it offers a little bit less mileage when compared to the CT 100, but it compensates for that in terms of durability and a smooth engine, Splendar kyu ki har jaagah usko kama ho jayga parts avalble hai pr bajaj ka hR modal me changes ke karan sirf city me hi parts milte h, Splender plus because I m personally using splender for more than 8 years recently bought a new one so nothing has changed in this bike except its weight so in all aspects splender wins the game. Residual Value of the vehicle provides an estimate of the worth of the vehicle at the end of the lease. The Bajaj CT100 BS6 competes with the Hero HF Deluxe BS6 and TVS Sport BS6. The Bajaj CT 100B is the cheapest Bajaj motorcycle in the price range. 100CC,alloy .

We use our own and third party cookies in order to improve your experience and our service. Apply loan for CT 100 and get this voucher. After that, you will get the exact valuation of your vehicle through Orange Book Value.

Don't speed above 80 the bike drags while braking and for seat if you opt for bead like material used in cars you can ride with ease. The bike now gets new colours, a fuel gauge, fork gaiters, and a thigh grip pad among other small features. ex-showroom price Down Payment - ₹ 9,171Interest - 11 %Tenure - 30 Months. *Disclaimer: The Orange Book Value or any pricing or valuation mentioned in the report is an indicative pricing, generated based on proprietary patented methodology of Droom and/or its affiliates/partners/subsidiaries. It is suitable.

4 speed V/s 5 speed gear box.However we also have to be the judge. Bajaj CT 100 is an old model commuter bike of Bajaj. I rode ct-100(original round headlamp) 2.8 lac KM in its 16th year (regd. The Bajaj CT100 BS6 is a good option if you are looking for an economical workhorse. Best of luck. Bajaj has stopped the production of its motorcycle CT 100 and hence the given price is not relevant. If you wish to disable this feature, Motorcycle Care Tips During & Post Lockdown. After that you need to select the category of used vehicle, which is whether you have a used car, bike or scooter. Bajaj CT 100 is a commuter bike available in 3 variants in India. But mileage wise the Bajaj CT 100 ES is better.In my opinion you should go for the Splendor. Purchase Pricing Report or Download Free Report. The Bajaj CT 100 ex-showroom price in Bihar Sharif starts from Rs 46,554. It is basically an algorithmic pricing engine that suggests market value of used cars, used bikes and used scooters. The bike now gets new colours, a fuel gauge, fork gaiters, and a thigh grip pad among other small features.

The bike comes with a price tag of ₹46,432. © 2020 | BikePriceBD.com All Rights Reserved. Very Poor. Bajaj CT 100 has always been a value for money and fuel-efficient commuter for the customers in India. For sellers, it helps in determining the best market value for their used vehicle. Believe me it's perfectly fine.

₹20,083 As a result, the asking price has now gone up to Rs 46,432 (ex-showroom Delhi), which is Rs 1,542 more than the outgoing trim. Please click on the link and select your city for, The more durable motorcyle of the two is the Hero Splendor Plus ES, Hero motorcycles have been generally known for manufacturing durable and low maintenance, but the same cannot be said for Bajaj bikes.

The CT was discontinued in the year 2006 and was reintroduced a decade later. Select the Vehicle you want to Exchange Your Current Vehicle With and Know The Price Difference. A vehicle's clunker or scrap value is generally determined based on the kerb weight of the vehicle and the metal composition. 75 KMPL in highways at average speed of 60 KMPH. Cannot obtain refined prices for heavily-damaged vehicles.Check our Salvage price calculator. My Royal Enfield 350 standard, 2000 model gives me a 30KMPL decent ride. Discover 110 has a 115cc DTS i Engine which produces more power than the above two motorcycles. , Delhi, 110084, Ask your question from CT 100 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Bajaj has brought in a few updates to its most affordable motorcycle: the CT100 KS. Find all Used Bajaj Ct 100 bikes price online on Orange Book Value. The price of Bajaj CT 100 starts at Rs. ये बाइक एक तो आवाज ज्यादा करती है दूसरा इसका स्टेयरिंग काफी ऊंचा है जिससे ये कंट्रोल नही होती और कम्फर्ट नही रहती है। इनमे सुधार किया जाना चाहिए।.

I traveled 300-400 KM in a day several times with ease & comfort.It still gives an average of 65-70 KMPL in city riding (₹ 1/-per KM). EMI₹ / monthEMI Calculated basis Based on avg. All information provided will be secured and processed as per ourPrivacy Policy.